100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cause I might be in love already :oops:
693301_two_hearts.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

aww...good luck with that!

and I'm so proud of EF showing us how the master procrastinates.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stayed busy today to distract myself.

Started looking stuff up last night and got really worried.

Now I am making my visits on the internet brief and much less often.

Even bought a 1000 piece puzzle to go do so that I don't get on the internet and for a distraction.

Are we letting the other threads die or keeping them alive?

Even bought a 1000 piece puzzle to go do so that I don't get on the internet and for a distraction.

i love puzzles!!! nothing like good music, a hard puzzle and friends to make a fun night

Are we letting the other threads die or keeping them alive?

kinda feels like we're just letting them die a natural death....

DNR baby!

going to post pad like the master

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Members don't see this ad :)
You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.

Woody Allen (1935 - )

my view of the world

I really do believe I can accomplish a great deal with a big grin, I know some people find that disconcerting, but that doesn't matter.

Beverly Sills (1929 - )

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.

Robert Frost (1874 - 1963)

People who work sitting down get paid more than people who work standing up.

Ogden Nash (1902 - 1971)

and we spend almost all of our time standing up ;):hardy:

A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Those that think it permissible to tell white lies soon grow color blind.

Austin O'Malley

FYI..

There is no falling in love with a program too early. Really I think keep those feelings but keep an open mind at other places. The right answer will stay with you.

Watching old episodes of House - I have a hard time winding down after a shift, so here I am 3 hours later, husband in bed, awake watching decent TV.

I love my job, but I kinda hate some aspects of the schedule.

I'M DONE WITH THE SURGERY FLOORS!!!!

Dear goodness, that was torture. And don't give me any of that "Surgery is ALWAYS torture" crap. Trust me when I say that this was a special kind of torture. I must have been VERY VERY bad in a past life!

Dear goodness, that was torture. And don't give me any of that "Surgery is ALWAYS torture" crap. Trust me when I say that this was a special kind of torture. I must have been VERY VERY bad in a past life!

:clap:

I hope I don't have that experience next year.

And :hello: to you! Haven't seen you around in a long time.

Yeah, seriously. Compare your experience to mine. :laugh:

At least you're back home. ;)

That's just crazy talk right there!
Seriously. I woke up at 8 this morning convinced that I'd overslept something important.

In other news, the doggy is in lockdown so that I can jet to Vegas without remorse. :p

I get to sleep :sleep: in till 10 or 11 for about half the week!!! :eek:

perks of being a fourth year... i'm still just catching up on the hours of sleep lost during my third/sub-i months

perks of being a fourth year... i'm still just catching up on the hours of sleep lost during my third/sub-i months

and preparing for what is going to be an inevitably tiring internship year!

Seriously. I woke up at 8 this morning convinced that I'd overslept something important.

In other news, the doggy is in lockdown so that I can jet to Vegas without remorse. :p

you guys are halfway done!! way to go!

Haha...the fact that your DOGGIE is in lockdown should leave you with some remorse!!!!!

It does, it does. The apartment is too quiet...
Mine was quiet too, and I was lamenting it. Until the Kangaroo dog upchucked a huge ...thing... on my white carpet. ugh.

Where is Mr Orthonut when you need him?

now I long for the quietness before the retching dog.

Mine was quiet too, and I was lamenting it. Until the Kangaroo dog upchucked a huge ...thing... on my white carpet. ugh.

Where is Mr Orthonut when you need him?
I :biglove: it when they do that. And I always wonder: Are they trying to demonstrate their love??? :confused:

Watching the entire 7th season of West Wing. Damn, what a good show. :love:

I :biglove: it when they do that. And I always wonder: Are they trying to demonstrate their love??? :confused:

Do you mean you like it like when Mr Orthonut runs screaming from the house when his dog upchucks on the carpet in my study room...or you like it when Mr Orthonut's dog upchucks on the carpet in my studyroom?

and WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE, is that an ELK RIB CAGE the cattle dogs have just drug into my front yard?

ugh...I hate ovaries, follicles, ovuplant, bull penises, semen freezing and everything else that goes with therio.

Do you mean you like it like when Mr Orthonut runs screaming from the house when his dog upchucks on the carpet in my study room...or you like it when Mr Orthonut's dog upchucks on the carpet in my studyroom?

and WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE, is that an ELK RIB CAGE the cattle dogs have just drug into my front yard?
As in "I wanna run screaming from the room."

Dontcha just love dogs??? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.