100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

about?

Four-Cubs-Print-C10001338.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

this thread is totally amazing.. gonna smoke those "other" threads.

Members don't see this ad :)
booyah.. just im done im happy now i can enjoy a few days of r and r.. im off to memphis tomorrow to be with my wifes bro, his wife, their mom and my neice.

If that's all...then I better start learning how to memorize lists again instead of thinking.

booyah.. just im done im happy now i can enjoy a few days of r and r.. im off to memphis tomorrow to be with my wifes bro, his wife, their mom and my neice.

A few days off is always good. Especially when you have other things you need to take care of. Or visit family.

Thinking about taking the good drugs in about an hour if the headache still doesn't go away. If anything, at least I'll sleep. Maybe...

Even baked/cooked from about noon to 5:30 today.

Also got all my old books online to sell. Already sold one too. :clap:

I think I posted up 24 books total. Now I have to carry them all back down to the basement. By the time I go to bed (since I'm at the parents', I have to keep things clean).

Thinking about taking the good drugs in about an hour if the headache still doesn't go away. If anything, at least I'll sleep. Maybe...

Demerol is all that works for me when I get a headache. I'm allergic to tylenol, ibuprofen, toradol, droperidol, and compazine. Bummer, huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
Demerol is all that works for me when I get a headache. I'm allergic to tylenol, ibuprofen, toradol, droperidol, and compazine. Bummer, huh?

:laugh:

Surprisingly, I've never been to the point of a headache bad enough to go get help in any ED or those fast track type minor care centers. I have a good drug dealer...I mean doctor that gives me a good stock of muscle relaxers. At least she knows she can trust me to not use them unless I need them. Even after 2 years of having the meds I still had some left.

i am so sleep deprived it isnt even funny. tom i have to wake up early so i can drop off my dog so my bud can watch him while i go out of town.

i just got done with my shift about an hour ago...

Lemme guess,

This is handsome program that is well established and stable, yet still exciting, will treat you like a resident should be treated, and isn't afraid of commitment?

Or we could play 20 questions . . .

Lemme guess,

This is handsome program that is well established and stable, yet still exciting, will treat you like a resident should be treated, and isn't afraid of commitment?

don't forget the fancy, shiny ED with many ultrasound machines and a computer tracking system

don't forget the fancy, shiny ED with many ultrasound machines and a computer tracking system

everyone knows us girls like those eds to be shiny!

Hmm, you must me sleepy.

by the way, most of my interviews are in jan as well...

and yes, i do plan on hashing out some more reviews... it's just that the ones i've been on so far have reviews that have hit the programs on the spot... but i'm interviewing more in jan and i'll hopefully come up with something original and inciteful then

and yes, i do plan on hashing out some more reviews... it's just that the ones i've been on so far have reviews that have hit the programs on the spot... but i'm interviewing more in jan and i'll hopefully come up with something original and inciteful then

Maybe I'll see you then. I'll just look for the person who's really sleepy.

*I* like them homely, but my mother would really perfer a shiny ER

My mother just wants someone who can help me balance my checkbook.

Oh, wait . . . forgot we were talking about residency programs.

My mother just wants someone who can help me balance my checkbook.

Oh, wait . . . forgot we were talking about residency programs.

well my mother figures any program will provide me something to fill up my checking account, regardless of how meager

currently on my post-shift gorging spree

massive phagocytosis

Reviews . . . going to work on these while in the Bahamas.

And that's post #300!

left over chinese food... the other half of my sandwich that I didn't get to eat during my shift, and chocolate covered raisins...

a well rounded diet don't you think...

now i've got a mouth full of toothpaste

Reviews . . . going to work on these while in the Bahamas.

And that's post #300!

congrats, it's a special time... it's when you realize how much time you are truly wasting here!

congrats, it's a special time... it's when you realize how much time you are truly wasting here!

speaking of which, it is 2 am and I have work tomorrow, so I should probably go get some sleep!

good night/morning all

to work another day...

delayed at the airport. Our plane is broken.

Took a long hot shower, dried my hair, even running the straightening iron over it. Then I'm gonna put on heels and a cute sweater.

It's nice to be post-surgery and feel human again!

Took a long hot shower, dried my hair, even running the straightening iron over it. Then I'm gonna put on heels and a cute sweater.

It's nice to be post-surgery and feel human again!
Surgeons aren't human.

Or so I've been told....

Be glad it's there and not when up in the air :eek:

True... they cancelled my flight and now (since I thought ahead) im on another flight.. 3/4 of our flight got sent home..

You're always doing that....:confused:

Lesson #89874923: never put off writing the required ethics paper, especially not into the winter holiday....'cause you won't care.... :sleep:

Ethics sucks thats just my opinion.. but it shows up on step 2 and 3 (modified of course)

flying (esp with delays) is one of lifes great annoyances

Status
Not open for further replies.