This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemdoctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be presenting and am currently in the process of making my poster. I was wondering if there was a specific template to follow? I feel like I've been trying to find one but can't. Really don't want to use my school' template xD

Wondering if you guys had a link?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I will be presenting and am currently in the process of making my poster. I was wondering if there was a specific template to follow? I feel like I've been trying to find one but can't. Really don't want to use my school' template xD

Wondering if you guys had a link?

Thank you so much!
Like this?: Poster Sessions - American Chemical Society

Don't forget that your institution may have guidelines, too, such as including their logo on the poster somewhere (if you want it printed up for free).

Like this?: Poster Sessions - American Chemical Society

Don't forget that your institution may have guidelines, too, such as including their logo on the poster somewhere (if you want it printed up for free).

Yeah that's more of a GUIDELINE... I wanted a specific PPT template to use. I'll definitely include my institution's logo (I have to), but just wanted a different template than the one's offered at my school.

Status
Not open for further replies.