Indiana University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
The admissions website says that I am supposed to fill out the IU Grad CAS application after submitting to AADSAS. Should I go ahead and do this or wait for further instructions?

Hello! Anyone hear anything from IU yet? It's going to be interesting seeing how this years interview offers get sent out. My application is pending verification still but it's also incomplete. I could not get a date for the DAT until Oct because Prometric was closed and then had to reschedule everyone from March-May.

Members don't see this ad :)
The admissions website says that I am supposed to fill out the IU Grad CAS application after submitting to AADSAS. Should I go ahead and do this or wait for further instructions?
I think they said to wait for them to email you asking you to fill it out.

I just got my secondary email for IU Grad CAS. It has a section for achievements like AADSAS, should I take the time copying over my achievments or leave it as "I am not adding achievements," since they will all be the same.

Just completed and submitted my secondary; Submitted AADSAS 6/18/2020. I did not put redundant information in the secondary that was on AADSAS.

Just completed and submitted my secondary; Submitted AADSAS 6/18/2020. I did not put redundant information in the secondary that was on AADSAS.
Yup, same here man. I only put what they asked.

I just got my secondary email for IU Grad CAS. It has a section for achievements like AADSAS, should I take the time copying over my achievments or leave it as "I am not adding achievements," since they will all be the same.
Submitted to AADSAS on 6/16 or around there?

Submitted secondary today. Verified 7/15 and submitted 7/8

Reactions: 1 users
They sent an email saying not to add your achievements or DAT scores or anything to the secondary application since you've already sent it to them through AADSAS.

Last year IU sent out interview invitations in late August, and the acceptance date has been pushed back to December 15th, which means the first round of interviews could be pushed back too? Either way, invitations will probably be sent at least around that time or later since interviews will most likely be via zoom or a similar application since an online interview can be arranged and conducted much sooner after an invitation than an in-person interview. -Pure speculation though-

Members don't see this ad :)
We don't need to have taken the CASPER test in order to receive an interview do we?

I think for IU you need the CASPER for your application to be complete. The last day to take it is October 29th.

I have gotten an invitation to interview but have yet to hear back about scheduling a specific date. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing a similar situation...

I have gotten an invitation to interview but have yet to hear back about scheduling a specific date. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing a similar situation...
When did you receive your invitation to interview? When was your application complete?

Would you please read the email again, Indiana started sending interviews last year August 30th and we are all expecting to hear at least around the same time if not after with all the changes happening this year.
also, I do know that when they send an invitation they specify the date.
please let us know cause I am sure you know we are all worried.

Would you please read the email again, Indiana started sending interviews last year August 30th and we are all expecting to hear at least around the same time if not after with all the changes happening this year.
also, I do know that when they send an invitation they specify the date.
please let us know cause I am sure you know we are all worried.
I think they’re being untruthful about receiving an interview. No one else has stated they received an interview yet (FB, SDN, etc.) as compared to last year many people commented the same day receiving an interview.

Their account says Pre-Medical. So maybe they are a med student in the wrong forum?

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys, does anyone know if the interviews this year will go on past December due to covid and everything? I know last year they only held 3 interview dates and the last one was November 9th!

I think they’re being untruthful about receiving an interview. No one else has stated they received an interview yet (FB, SDN, etc.) as compared to last year many people commented the same day receiving an interview.
Is there a FB group for IU c/o 2025 applicants?

Did anyone receive an application complete email from Indiana? My DAT score is still pending so I am probably missing out on emails/updates and possible interview offers... :arghh:

Hi guys, does anyone know if the interviews this year will go on past December due to covid and everything? I know last year they only held 3 interview dates and the last one was November 9th!
Historically Indiana doesn't do post-December unless you are waitlisted..

Did anyone recently call the school and asked when they will be sending out invitations?

I got an email a few minutes ago saying my application is going to be further reviewed and interview invites will be sent later in September.

Do you mind sharing when you submitted your app and supplemental please? I submitted the supplemental on July 17th but did not get the email you just did:(

Do you mind sharing when you submitted your app and supplemental please? I submitted the supplemental on July 17th but did not get the email you just did:(

I submitted July 14th so I’m sure you will get it soon!

My application was complete on July 13th, and I have not received any emails.

Just noticed that my application status changed to Received/Application Complete.
For those of you that received emails this week, did yours change to this as well? I'm wondering because my application is still missing my DAT score. I wonder if Indiana is doing what other schools are doing and considering candidates for interviews even without scores. Back in May I was told that they were not but that nothing was final at that point. :unsure:

Just noticed that my application status changed to Received/Application Complete.
For those of you that received emails this week, did yours change to this as well? I'm wondering because my application is still missing my DAT score. I wonder if Indiana is doing what other schools are doing and considering candidates for interviews even without scores. Back in May I was told that they were not but that nothing was final at that point. :unsure:
It's not stated anywhere on the site that they will give an interview to anyone without the DAT, BUT, it does state "We expect any student who is offered a provisional acceptance to complete these tests and submit the grades as soon as possible and before final decisions will be made." I really think it all depends on how many applications a school receives to determine if they will interview someone without a DAT score. But as you can see, many schools still haven't sent out interviews possibly due to not receiving that many applications with DAT scores, decision day being pushed back two weeks, and schools dealing with their current students and how they're handling COVID-19.

In my opinion though, I don't believe they will be sending interviews without DAT scores because it's already September and they still haven't sent out interviews. So it could be that they've been waiting for more and more complete applications with a DAT score to figure out where they stand in scores that they'd hold a standard for. I'm sure they've already received nearly 500+ applications with DAT scores any way.

I joined their information session today and Dr. Kowolik said interview invites will go out starting in October until November. Decisions will be made mid December until February this cycle.

Last edited:
I joined their information session today and Dr. Kowolik said interview invites will go out starting in October until November. *still trying to verify that she said or meant October and not September.* and that Decisions will be made mid December until February this cycle. And until the first day of the fall semester for those on the waitlist.

There was an information session today? I just checked their website and didn’t see anything. For future reference, how did you find out about the session? I wonder if it was recorded.

Last edited:
Hi guys! has any OOS applicants received any updates recently on their application?

I haven’t. I completed their supplemental early July and have yet to hear any updates :/ have you?