1st Time August MCATer's Interviews - POST

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Stone

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the MCAT for the first time in August of this year. Although I scored quite well I haven't heard anything in terms of interviews or denials from any med schools, Osteo or Allopathic. If anyone who took the August MCAT has been notified of an interview or denial at any school I would be very interested to hear where.

Members don't see this ad.

I took MCAT for the first time in August. Had one interview at the only school I applied to: Des Moines. I took the interview spot on short notice (3 days) due to a cancellation by someone else. Hard to tell when I would have heard otherwise.

I took the MCAT for the first time in August and have interviews scheduled for NSUCOM and KCOM but have not heard from others.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an interview at OSU-COM and received an acceptance from them a few days ago.

dr. stone,

i took my mcat for the second time in august, but it was my first time applying and i just got into msu.

NYCOM and KCOM for next week and next month respectively!!! Im very excited.. first time august mcat taker
smile.gif
good luck everyone!

I interviewed November 30 at TCOM (Texas) with 1st MCAT in August. I had two allopathic interviews before my MCATs were received, and one allopathic after. These were all schools in Texas. I would call the schools if I were you. Find out your status, and they'll know you're interested. You don't have to wait in the dark!

------------------
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

--Willy Wonka