1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

1st Time August MCATer's Interviews - POST

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Dr. Stone, Dec 1, 1999.

1. Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone New Member

I took the MCAT for the first time in August of this year. Although I scored quite well I haven't heard anything in terms of interviews or denials from any med schools, Osteo or Allopathic. If anyone who took the August MCAT has been notified of an interview or denial at any school I would be very interested to hear where.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. larryj

larryj Member
    10+ Year Member

I took MCAT for the first time in August. Had one interview at the only school I applied to: Des Moines. I took the interview spot on short notice (3 days) due to a cancellation by someone else. Hard to tell when I would have heard otherwise.

4. RollTide

RollTide Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I took the MCAT for the first time in August and have interviews scheduled for NSUCOM and KCOM but have not heard from others.

5. serine

serine Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I had an interview at OSU-COM and received an acceptance from them a few days ago.

6. peds

peds Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

dr. stone,

i took my mcat for the second time in august, but it was my first time applying and i just got into msu.

7. Poet

Poet Member
    10+ Year Member

NYCOM and KCOM for next week and next month respectively!!! Im very excited.. first time august mcat taker [​IMG] good luck everyone!

8. DoctorK

DoctorK Member
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed November 30 at TCOM (Texas) with 1st MCAT in August. I had two allopathic interviews before my MCATs were received, and one allopathic after. These were all schools in Texas. I would call the schools if I were you. Find out your status, and they'll know you're interested. You don't have to wait in the dark!

------------------
    We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

--Willy Wonka