Questions about informal post bacc through community college (1st semester)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cynthiabiswas

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so just a little background: I’m doing an informal post bacc. My plan is to take anatomy and microbiology for the first semester. After the first semester, I’m going to move onto a four-year college and take full courses on my plate. The cc is necessary at the moment for financial purposes :)

But in the application, it tells me to declare an anticipated course of study. I don’t want to declare anything because I don’t want them telling me what courses to take. It does not even give me the option to put undeclared. I just want to take my two courses and be out of there.

What should I do? Should I declare myself as a health studies pre-nursing student? Or like a health studies degree? Just to be able to get the seats for the microbiology and anatomy course?

Thank you so much in advance :) <3

Members don't see this ad.

Hey they won't tell you what classes to take in my experience. I just picked nutrition and I've been taking the same classes you're talking about.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey they won't tell you what classes to take in my experience. I just picked nutrition and I've been taking the same classes you're talking about.
Ohh okay, I had another member also tell me that. Okay then I’ll just declare whatever and take my classes. Thank you :)