2.9gpa & 40 on mcat ....any opinions on my chances of admission?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...The OP is either done with residency now or very well established in another field, but I'm sure he appreciates the advice. :p

LOLOLOL!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

i would take some courses to raise the GPA to a 3.0-3.1. Then apply with that MCAT score. Thats just my recommendation.

Having a GPA less than 3, will automatically rule you out for consideration for many schools I believe.

i would take some courses to raise the GPA to a 3.0-3.1. Then apply with that MCAT score. Thats just my recommendation.

Having a GPA less than 3, will automatically rule you out for consideration for many schools I believe.

The thread is 7 years old.

Members don't see this ad :)

Where's the dude with the facepalm avatar when you need him?

Where's the dude with the facepalm avatar when you need him?

facepalm1.jpg

OK, strangely enough, I'm going to move this over to What are my Chances. Then I'm going to close it to let this thread mercifully go back to sleep; as plenty of people have said, this thread is 8 years old, so I doubt the OP needs your advice any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.