2005: Where did you match at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLUsagar

rock chalk jayhawk
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this thread is now OFFICIALLY ready for 11am tomorrow. (sorry, i just couldn't wait :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin: )

GL2ALL :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes - as yaah said earlier, it'll be interesting to see how many people who posted their ROLs actually come back and post where they matched.

Or if anyone who didn't post their ROL would post where they matched.

deschutes said:
Yes - as yaah said earlier, it'll be interesting to see how many people who posted their ROLs actually come back and post where they matched.

Or if anyone who didn't post their ROL would post where they matched.

I matched at Baghdad Charity Hospital, as my profile states. Pay is great and the patients never complain or at least I dont understand a word they say. Anyway, good luck all!

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
I matched at Baghdad Charity Hospital, as my profile states. Pay is great and the patients never complain or at least I dont understand a word they say. Anyway, good luck all!
OMG wonders will never cease. LADoc00 wishes us good luck! :eek: ;)

i propose that we keep this thread relatively clean and untouched until tomorrow.

thank you.

sincerely,

poo

I explosively poo on EM

Mr. Personality said:
I matched at Emory. :love:
Nice...congratulations Jesus! I wish I got some love from the program I matched at...no word here yet. :(

Yeah, isn't it kind of strange? The programs know who they are getting, it's almost as though you would expect them to call their future residents and say, "don't tell anyone, but..."

yaah said:
Yeah, isn't it kind of strange? The programs know who they are getting, it's almost as though you would expect them to call their future residents and say, "don't tell anyone, but..."
yeah seriously, i been staring at my cell phone all day! (actually i haven't :laugh: )

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
Nice...congratulations Jesus! I wish I got some love from the program I matched at...no word here yet. :(
Just kidding, but I'll be super-pissed/depressed if I match anywhere else. Oh ****, did I jinx myself? :scared:

Mr. Personality said:
Just kidding, but I'll be super-pissed/depressed if I match anywhere else. Oh ****, did I jinx myself? :scared:
oh no you diddint...oh no you did not! :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
oh no you diddint...oh no you did not! :laugh:

I THINK HE DID!!!!!!!! jinx city

Mr. Personality said:
To clarify (if anyone is lurking on my stuff) not piss-pressed because of where I might go, but at the loss of the lerv of my life :love:

Mr. Personality said:
To clarify (if anyone is lurking on my stuff) not piss-pressed because of where I might go, but at the loss of the lerv of my life :love:

Hey don't lube up and bend over just yet. Things tend to work out

DasN said:
Hey don't lube up and bend over just yet. Things tend to work out
Tru dat. I has a good feelin down in the cockles of my heart.

It's going to be pretty late before I can make it to a computer, and by then I'll almost certainly be completely smashed. A dear old friend just finished defending his thesis today, so my husband and I will be getting together with he and his girlfriend tomorrow to DOUBLY celebrate. He will be buying me drinks, and I will be buying him drinks.

Once I come onto here, we will see how much information I am willing to reveal. Who knows--maybe I'll reveal all my deepest darkest secrets!

Probably not. :p

Mr. Personality said:
Tru dat. I has a good feelin down in the cockles of my heart.

Wait, you can say "cockles" but not "********er"?

yaah said:
How about crocksucker

Nice! Thanks--will be using that one quite a bit, henceforth! :thumbup:

stormjen said:
Wait, you can say "cockles" but not "********er"?

What about "subcockles"?... any opinions Dennis Leary fans?

Brigham and Women's Hospital

AndyMilonakis said:

Way to go bro.

BWH is the own. Eat one of those tasty bagels at the Au Bon Pain for me. Start looking for places to live, I would advise you to live as close as you can at least for the first year.

:horns:
geddy said:
:thumbup:

Another? Holy SDN domination!

caffeinegirl said:
MGH bay-beeee
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!
Congrats!! Looks like that all Harvard strategy paid off :D

Here at the 2005 stats for Path (anatomic and clinical) based on NRMP

Programs 147
Position 526
Rankings 4,051 (vs 2,453 for US grads)
Ranks/positions 12.2 (vs 4.7 for US grads)
Matches 481 (versus 326 for US grads)
% filled 91.4% (vs 62% for US grads)
unfilled 26

Emory (maybe Mr. Personality and I could hook up... ;) )

The Johns Hopkins Hospital

Nice - congrats!! :) Holy ass-kicking matches here, batman!

deschutes said:
MEEny-sota babeeeeeeee!!!!
Congrats, deschutes!! But it's awfully far from Boston :(

This is all wonderful to see. Today is a wonderful day. I tip my hat off to all of you on your accomplishments. Congratulations to all!

Peace and love,

Andy