You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2005: Where did you match at?
Started by SLUsagar
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes - as yaah said earlier, it'll be interesting to see how many people who posted their ROLs actually come back and post where they matched.
Or if anyone who didn't post their ROL would post where they matched.
Or if anyone who didn't post their ROL would post where they matched.
deschutes said:Yes - as yaah said earlier, it'll be interesting to see how many people who posted their ROLs actually come back and post where they matched.
Or if anyone who didn't post their ROL would post where they matched.
I matched at Baghdad Charity Hospital, as my profile states. Pay is great and the patients never complain or at least I dont understand a word they say. Anyway, good luck all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG wonders will never cease. LADoc00 wishes us good luck! 😱 😉LADoc00 said:I matched at Baghdad Charity Hospital, as my profile states. Pay is great and the patients never complain or at least I dont understand a word they say. Anyway, good luck all!
B
b&ierstiefel
i propose that we keep this thread relatively clean and untouched until tomorrow.
thank you.
sincerely,
poo
thank you.
sincerely,
poo
But we gots to catch up with EM! 🙁
B
b&ierstiefel
bah **** it. you're right. but you always are.deschutes said:But we gots to catch up with EM! 🙁
I explosively poo on EM
B
b&ierstiefel
I shat on their water fountain. Now they will get dysentery and stop posting.CameronFrye said:I explosively poo on EM
I matched at Emory. 😍
B
b&ierstiefel
Nice...congratulations Jesus! I wish I got some love from the program I matched at...no word here yet. 🙁Mr. Personality said:I matched at Emory. 😍
Yeah, isn't it kind of strange? The programs know who they are getting, it's almost as though you would expect them to call their future residents and say, "don't tell anyone, but..."
B
b&ierstiefel
yeah seriously, i been staring at my cell phone all day! (actually i haven'tyaah said:Yeah, isn't it kind of strange? The programs know who they are getting, it's almost as though you would expect them to call their future residents and say, "don't tell anyone, but..."
)Just kidding, but I'll be super-pissed/depressed if I match anywhere else. Oh ****, did I jinx myself?AndyMilonakis said:Nice...congratulations Jesus! I wish I got some love from the program I matched at...no word here yet. 🙁

B
b&ierstiefel
oh no you diddint...oh no you did not!Mr. Personality said:Just kidding, but I'll be super-pissed/depressed if I match anywhere else. Oh ****, did I jinx myself?![]()

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AndyMilonakis said:oh no you diddint...oh no you did not!![]()
I THINK HE DID!!!!!!!! jinx city
To clarify (if anyone is lurking on my stuff) not piss-pressed because of where I might go, but at the loss of the lerv of my life 😍Mr. Personality said:Just kidding, but I'll be super-pissed/depressed if I match anywhere else. Oh ****, did I jinx myself?![]()
Mr. Personality said:To clarify (if anyone is lurking on my stuff) not piss-pressed because of where I might go, but at the loss of the lerv of my life 😍
Hey don't lube up and bend over just yet. Things tend to work out
Tru dat. I has a good feelin down in the cockles of my heart.DasN said:Hey don't lube up and bend over just yet. Things tend to work out
It's going to be pretty late before I can make it to a computer, and by then I'll almost certainly be completely smashed. A dear old friend just finished defending his thesis today, so my husband and I will be getting together with he and his girlfriend tomorrow to DOUBLY celebrate. He will be buying me drinks, and I will be buying him drinks.
Once I come onto here, we will see how much information I am willing to reveal. Who knows--maybe I'll reveal all my deepest darkest secrets!
Probably not. 😛
Once I come onto here, we will see how much information I am willing to reveal. Who knows--maybe I'll reveal all my deepest darkest secrets!
Probably not. 😛
Mr. Personality said:Tru dat. I has a good feelin down in the cockles of my heart.
Wait, you can say "cockles" but not "********er"?
I think you can say ********ler
whoops. Guess not!
How about crocksucker
How about crocksucker
yaah said:How about crocksucker
Nice! Thanks--will be using that one quite a bit, henceforth! 👍
I really do think the two of you are mixing up your metaphors.
The phrase is "a crock of dung".
I love cockles!
The phrase is "a crock of dung".
I love cockles!
stormjen said:Wait, you can say "cockles" but not "********er"?
What about "subcockles"?... any opinions Dennis Leary fans?
Freestyle said:What about "subcockles"?... any opinions Dennis Leary fans?
Little N, Little Y. BIG ****IN' Q.
My favorite routine of his.
B
b&ierstiefel
Brigham and Women's Hospital
MEEny-sota babeeeeeeee!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AndyMilonakis said:Brigham and Women's Hospital
Way to go bro.
BWH is the own. Eat one of those tasty bagels at the Au Bon Pain for me. Start looking for places to live, I would advise you to live as close as you can at least for the first year.
MGH bay-beeee
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!
Congrats!! Looks like that all Harvard strategy paid off 😀caffeinegirl said:MGH bay-beeee
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!
geddy said:Congrats!! Looks like that all Harvard strategy paid off 😀
thanks Geddy
And CONGRATS to both you and Andy on an awesome match!!
Bawston it is!!
🙂
Duke. sweeeeet. Congrats everyone!
😍 Emory.
AndyMilonakis said:Brigham and Women's Hospital
geddy said:Brigham and Women's Hospital
Congratulations, Andy and Geddy......you both deserve it! 🙂
Here at the 2005 stats for Path (anatomic and clinical) based on NRMP
Programs 147
Position 526
Rankings 4,051 (vs 2,453 for US grads)
Ranks/positions 12.2 (vs 4.7 for US grads)
Matches 481 (versus 326 for US grads)
% filled 91.4% (vs 62% for US grads)
unfilled 26
Programs 147
Position 526
Rankings 4,051 (vs 2,453 for US grads)
Ranks/positions 12.2 (vs 4.7 for US grads)
Matches 481 (versus 326 for US grads)
% filled 91.4% (vs 62% for US grads)
unfilled 26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats, deschutes!! But it's awfully far from Boston 🙁deschutes said:MEEny-sota babeeeeeeee!!!!
B
b&ierstiefel
This is all wonderful to see. Today is a wonderful day. I tip my hat off to all of you on your accomplishments. Congratulations to all!
Peace and love,
Andy
Peace and love,
Andy
