2007 NBDE Part 1- how the curve works? same 400 questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Catdade15

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am preparing for the part 1, will probaly take it in July. I have a couple questions. How is the curve going to work? Since this is the first year everyone will be taking it at different times? I am wondering if your exam will be curved in the 4-6 week wait period. If that's the case, I assume you will be curved against all the people that took the exam in that given time frame. Whereas, last year, everyone took it at the same time. I'm guessing that I might get a different curve in July than my buddy gets late August. So if I'm right, someone tell me when the Ivy League D-schools are on summer break so I can schedule a different month.

Also, will everyone get the same 400 scrambled questions? Or is it a bank of like 1000 and you randomly get 400 scrambled?

And finally, if anyone wants to message me with any tips or help on how to study if you have recently taken the exam send me a PM.

Members don't see this ad.