2008-2009 UCSF Secondary Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I actually showed up and gave them my stuff in person, and it's not updated yet so....yeah. It might take a while.

It's not a bad thing actually, I'm already getting kind of antsy about the schools I'm complete at, so I'd rather they didn't even download the LOR's until they're really ready to read them, so I can get an answer soon afterwards.
 
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete


Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25
 
Legend
AR:
AMCAS Received
SI:
Secondary Invitation
SS:
Secondary Sent
SR:
Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C:
Complete
II:
Interview Invite
I:
Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
two things:

thing one: i also got an email telling me they got my AMCAS application...days after they sent me a congratulations we want a secondary from you 😛

thing two: I also got left of that list of who got what and when for ucsf....someone cut me off....

Oh well. Goodluck everyone!:luck:
 
How come I got cut off the list, Sheshe?

Legend
AR:
AMCAS Received
SI:
Secondary Invitation
SS:
Secondary Sent
SR:
Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C:
Complete
II:
Interview Invite
I:
Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
 
Legend
AR:
AMCAS Received
SI:
Secondary Invitation
SS:
Secondary Sent
SR:
Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C:
Complete
II:
Interview Invite
I:
Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
 
am i reading this list right? only one OOS person on SDN got a secondary invite so far? just got my 'acmas has been received' email today so i'm hoping i'll add to that 😎
 
Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
 
Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Dulcina: IS AR 7/17, SI: 7/25, SS: 7/28, SR: 7/30, C:?, II:?, I:?

looks like on one is complete yet!
 
greeeat I'm still off the list.

Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Dulcina: IS AR 7/17, SI: 7/25, SS: 7/28, SR: 7/30, C:?, II:?, I:?

looks like on one is complete yet!
 
Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Dulcina: IS AR 7/17, SI: 7/25, SS: 7/28, SR: 7/30, C:?, II:?, I:?

looks like on one is complete yet!

i was complete as of friday 8.1. they received my secondary 7.29
 
UCSF finally decided to give me some love and sent me a secondary.
 
Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:?, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: 8/4, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Dulcina: IS AR 7/17, SI: 7/25, SS: 7/28, SR: 7/30, C:?, II:?, I:?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:8/1, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: 8/4, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Dulcina: IS AR 7/17, SI: 7/25, SS: 7/28, SR: 7/30, C:?, II:?, I:?
hands: IS AR 7/23, SI: 7/23, SS: 7/31, SR: 8/4, C: 8/4, II?, I?
 
Not many OOSers have heard back from UCSF as far as I'm aware.

Just waiting waiting waiting for them.
 
Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:8/1, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: 8/6
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: 8/4, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Dulcina: IS AR 7/17, SI: 7/25, SS: 7/28, SR: 7/30, C:?, II:?, I:?
hands: IS AR 7/23, SI: 7/23, SS: 7/31, SR: 8/4, C: 8/4, II?, I?
 
whoo go ucsf applicants!!! Best of luck all, the school is wonderful.
 
Legend
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete
II: Interview Invite
I: Interview

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:8/1, II:?, I:?
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?, II:?, I:?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/25, C: ?, II:?, I:?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: 8/6
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
n3opologist: IS AR:7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/29
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?, II:?, I:?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: 8/4, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS: 8/8, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
walderness: OOS AR 7/17, SI: 7/31, SS:?, SR:?, C:?, II:?, I:?
Dulcina: IS AR 7/17, SI: 7/25, SS: 7/28, SR: 7/30, C:?, II:?, I:?
hands: IS AR 7/23, SI: 7/23, SS: 7/31, SR: 8/4, C: 8/4, II?, I?
 
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25 (within the same minute: 9:23am lol)
thegreenlight: OOS AR 7/16, SI: 8/11
 
anyone with a July 29 amcas receipt from UCSF receive a secondary yet?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. My AMCAS was received on 7/29 and I received a secondary on the same day. I'm in state though.
 
I gave ucsf a call today and they were really nice. asked them why i wasn't complete yet and she said it's going to take a while because there are only 3 people working in the office and they're backed up!
 
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS: 8/8, SR: 8/12, C: ?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25 (within the same minute: 9:23am lol)
thegreenlight: OOS AR 7/16, SI: 8/11
 
Ugh, I guess I never passed their pre-screen (automatic one, at least). Been in their database for awhile, without a secondary invite.
 
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete

Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/30, SR: 7/31, C: ?
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS: 8/8, SR: 8/12, C: ?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25 (within the same minute: 9:23am lol)
thegreenlight: OOS AR 7/16, SI: 8/11
 
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete

LET: IS AR: 7/15, SI: 7/23, SS: 7/24, SR: 7/25, C: 8/1
Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/30, SR: 7/31, C: ?
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS: 8/8, SR: 8/12, C: ?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25 (within the same minute: 9:23am lol)
thegreenlight: OOS AR 7/16, SI: 8/11
 
Do OOS'ers automatically receive interviews if they get a secondary?

Considering how stringently they screen for secondaries and the fact that there are no additional essays on the secondary, it wouldn't really makes sense in my opinion to reject post-secondary. At least, that's what I hope is the case.
 
Ugh, I guess I never passed their pre-screen (automatic one, at least). Been in their database for awhile, without a secondary invite.

Hey man I wouldn't worry just yet. I got a secondary from these clowns, but UCSD and UC Davis haven't sent me ****. I think the UCs are just taking their own sweet time with things and I say it's too early to bury your dreams. Keep believing brother.
 
Hey man I wouldn't worry just yet. I got a secondary from these clowns, but UCSD and UC Davis haven't sent me ****. I think the UCs are just taking their own sweet time with things and I say it's too early to bury your dreams. Keep believing brother.

Thanks, yeah, I guess it's too unpredictable at this point.
 
me

AR: 7/19
secondary received: 8/12 (ie.. yesterday)

so don't freak kids. I'm in-state too. May be because i'm borderline crappy... who knows...
 
Was the consensus that they're not updating the website with our LORs even though we sent them a month ago? A few ppl are complete, but many others aren't yet. I mailed my LORs 4 weeks ago, so I really wonder if I should mail them again (I think it'd be free to do it anyway, haha). On the other hand, they might just be taking awhile to sort through everything, so I don't really know. 😕
 
They temporarily relocated their admissions office due to construction, so that could possibly contribute to the delay.
 
AR: AMCAS Received
SI: Secondary Invitation
SS: Secondary Sent
SR: Secondary Received (by UCSF)
C: Complete

LET: IS AR: 7/15, SI: 7/23, SS: 7/24, SR: 7/25, C: 8/1
Ganesha123: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Endposse9: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Funkydrmonkey: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/16
Rowerlauren: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Bradstein: IS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
Costadelsol: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: ?
dshnay: IS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22, SS:7/24, SR:7/29, C:8/1, II:?, I:?

Shemarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: 7/24, C: ?
seven87: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
copingmethods: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
mdmarty: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17
disorder: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/18, SR: 7/21, C: ?
jgberken: IS AR: 7/17, SI: 7/17, SS: 7/30, SR: 7/31, C: ?
RySerr21: IS AR: 7/18, SI: ?
JambaJHUice: IS AR: 7/18, SI: 7/18, SS: 7/21, SR: ???, C: ?
bobeara: OOS AR: 7/16, SI: 7/22
britishmafia: OOS AR: 7/17, SI: ?
JoJo23497: IS AR 7/22, SI: 7/22, SS: 8/8, SR: 8/12, C: ?
dulcina: IS AR 7/25, SI: 7/25 (within the same minute: 9:23am lol)
thegreenlight: OOS AR 7/16, SI: 8/11[/QUOTE]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mailed my LORs 4 weeks ago, so I really wonder if I should mail them again (I think it'd be free to do it anyway, haha). On the other hand, they might just be taking awhile to sort through everything, so I don't really know. 😕

Same here. Although they did cash my check a couple days ago, so I guess they're doing something!
 
Was the consensus that they're not updating the website with our LORs even though we sent them a month ago? A few ppl are complete, but many others aren't yet. I mailed my LORs 4 weeks ago, so I really wonder if I should mail them again (I think it'd be free to do it anyway, haha). On the other hand, they might just be taking awhile to sort through everything, so I don't really know. 😕
yeah. i gave them a call and they said they were really backed up. she said it could take up to 12 weeks. but as long as it says secondary submitted under status, you should be fine.
 
Ganesha123: IS AMCAS received: 7/16, Secondary Received: 7/16
Endposse9: IS AMCAS received: 7/16, Secondary Received: 7/16
Funkydrmonkey: IS AMCAS received: 7/16, Secondary Received: 7/16
Rowerlauren: OOS AMCAS received: 7/16, Secondary Received: ???
Bradstein: IS AMCAS received: 7/16, Secondary Received: ???
Costadelsol: OOS AMCAS received: 7/16, Secondary Received: ???
dshnay: IS AMCAS received: 7/16, Secondary Received: ???
Shemarty: IS AMCAS received: 7/17, Secondary Received: 7/17
seven87: OOS AMCAS received: 7/17, Secondary Received: ???
copingmethods: IS AMCAS received: 7/17, Secondary Received: 7/17
mdmarty: IS AMCAS received: 7/17, Secondary Received: 7/17
disorder: IS AMCAS received: 7/17, Secondary Received: 7/17
RySerr21: IS AMCAS received: 7/18, Secondary Received: 8/14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.