Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awsome, congrats!
Have you accepted guys sent in LOIs?
I did not send a LOI, but if I hadn't gotten accepted, then I would have sent one this past week. Good luck to you guys still waiting to hear back

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Awsome, congrats!
Have you accepted guys sent in LOIs?

My daughter was accepted a month ago, on Friday, we received a letter via snail from UT Financial Aid requiring additional verification. While it appears that they are processing financial aid now and someone being accepted now may not have to wait a month before receiving any information about their aid, you may have to submit the additional verification before your aid is granted. To help expedite the process, if you have not already completed their requirements, you may want to be proactive and send the verifications now instead of waiting for their additional request.
You should or will soon receive an email instruction about how to set up your UT account and your Rocket Number. You'll need your Rocket number to complete their Verification Worksheet which can be found online at http://www.financialaid.utoledo.edu/PDFFORMS/2009-2010/2009-10 Verification Worksheet.pdf . They also need a signed Federal 2008 Income Tax Return and copies of your W2s and 1099s. The submission instructions and address are on the verification worksheet.
My daughter has been waiting for her financial aid award to secure housing. I wish we would've known about this requirement weeks ago. Hope this helps someone avoid the wait that we've had.
Okay so after what everyone is saying, I'm thinking I might send a letter out this week, but I was wondering, there was some stuff I did this semester that was prior to my interview but didn't get a chance to discuss at my interview, is it okay if I mention it? Also, i am accepted somewhere, but would attend Toledo over my current acceptance, thunk that would be worth stating?
good luck on your step 1 depakote.. i just noticed it's june 22 😀
here's to hoping i get a phone call this week... and all of you do too of course 😉

and c'mon Sandy! Give me a callll! And good luck to everyone else!
she graduated from toledo!
"In addition to her husband, the Ohio native and graduate of the University of Toledo Medical Center is survived by parents Lorine and Phil, brothers Scott and Eric, and three children from a previous marriage, Julia, Ben and Alex."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31524259/ns/health-cancer?GT1=43001
She came and spoke at our school last year. It was very inspirational. She told us she'd just relapsed... 🙁
also how big is the incoming class? thanks guys!
who should we send updates to? sandy or kleshinski himself? does anyone have any experience sending updates to kleshinski?
also how big is the incoming class? thanks guys!
I would also like to know who these should be sent to? and who did those of you that sent them address them to? as of now, I have it addressed to the Admissions Committee... think thats fine?
I would also like to know who these should be sent to? and who did those of you that sent them address them to? as of now, I have it addressed to the Admissions Committee... think thats fine?
and another quiet monday... lol.

I called the admissions office yesterday and was informed that there was only one acceptance from the alternate list last week. Not too promising. I am still hoping though.![]()
I just sent them my letter yesterday, who knows, maybe it will help!Davydude, good luck man! I'm sure your aware of this trick. Apply to one school on your amcas and then when you get verified (couple weeks later) add all the other schools you are interested in. This will buy you a couple weeks until your app is verified and potentially save you a couple benjamins.
Don't lose hope on toledo though!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.