2009-2010 Ohio State Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the link to their proper status page? The only think I've been looking at so far is the "activity" history page, but it doesn't mention anything about letters, just that the supplemental was submitted and received.

Yeah, same here. It's only showing me that they have received my secondary. There's no info about my LORs?

Members don't see this ad.

They don't need LORs to invite you to an interview, so it doesn't matter. Once you're invited to an interview, they probably tell you what LORs they have received.

I hope ohio state starts giving out interviews soon!!! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
This is one of those status-checkers that I know could flip at any time. Thus, I compulsively check it. Last year around this time the first interviews went out (on the status pages, I believe, before emails).

OSU, show me some love!

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont wanna sound like a full *******, but were we supposed to have known that?

damn i finally found the site that says it

its hard out there for a skimmer

yea if you didn't bold the LAST letter of the LAST name, i wouldn't have gotten it

OSU show some Buckeye lovers some love!

Man do I want an interview. I got Case yesterday so it would be great if I could plan an Ohio interview road trip.

Do they invite IS people first? This is one public OOS school that I really want to go to.

I was complete 7/15. When you log into your status page, there is just a small line that says confirm interview date ___ right in the middle of the page

on the status page. does it say that the letters are marked as recieved

nah they don't need letters to invite you for an interview

if they are uploaded on amcas, they have it

Just got an interview invite for Sept. 2nd!!! Yay!!! So excited!! I can't believe it!!
OOS, click on my mdapps link for other stats and whatnot :)

congrats!!! no in state love? :(

Looks like the first interview invites are for out-of-staters with high MCAT scores. Hopefully they start inviting in-staters next week.

^ maybe.... OOS invite today.. 3.5 39

So this might be a dumb question, but for the part that asks about your grandparents highest education level, they have the options "Jr. Col/Tech" and "Grad/Prof." I assumed "Jr. Col/Tech" meant 2 year college or technical school and "Grad/Prof" meant graduate education (like PhD/JD/MD), but then that leaves no option for a 4-year college degree. Which should I select for a 4-year degree? Thanks!

White coat ceremony today! I might go check it out

phone call was a nice touch

next person who gets a call - ask them why they insist on being so cruel to IS-ers...

Status
Not open for further replies.