Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview invite for 11/14... it seems a bit late o.0
Does anybody know when the class usually fills up?
class fills up in december, i didn't get in last year i was interviewing for a waitlist position
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interview invite for 11/14... it seems a bit late o.0
Does anybody know when the class usually fills up?
class fills up in december, i didn't get in last year i was interviewing for a waitlist position
Pitmationmom: Besides the obvious questions like "why medicine?", "why UK?", did you have any tough ethical questions? One of my interviews so far at another school had several tough ethical/hypothetical situations. Just want to be prepared for other important questions! thanks.😀
So my file was complete mid-September. I called them about three weeks ago to verify something online. When I talked to the lady she said that they were currently reviewing early September applications, and that they should be getting to mine soon. I haven't heard a peep since. Would it be worth it to call? I hate to be annoying but I really want an interview at UK, and I know that the earlier the better (especially here).
I was complete about the same time and my status changed to "Interview to be scheduled" just today. So they will likely get to your file very soon.
People who are scheduling interviews now, when are they? I hope I'm not going to be interviewing for a wait list spot... Should I call to schedule ASAP or wait for an email?
My interview is on 11/14. I called in several times to check if there were any earlier spots that became available... but it seems like all the interview slots prior to 11/14 are pretty much taken. 🙁
What's the best way to get to Lexington? The flights I've searched have 1 to 3 mid-stops each... and >$400 for a single trip! 😕
😀anyone heard anything yet. The wait is killing me and I dont want to be the psychotic applicant that calls to check their status too early.
I interviewed the same day as you and haven't heard anything. Didn't they say that the admissions committee was meeting on thursday (though not sure if it was the thursday immediately following our interview, or tomorrow)?
this thurs (tomorrow) they review us. they said they will call and if not, we can call them on friday!
good luck, i really want to get in hear. Go Cats!
They didn't call me until 5:30 PM that Thursday following my interview. So you may be sweating all day tomorrow! but be patient, they will call.

I haven't done the math but the low cost of living in Lexington probably evens things out. A lot of other schools are about 10k less for OOS, but then cost of living probably exceeds that 10k difference. At least that's what I'm hoping to find when I start crunching numbers. 😉
any idea when i might receive my snail mail to follow stuff? accepted on thurs, the 22nd
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.