2009 DAT practice exam hasn't arrived :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mn94

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I ordered the 2009 practice exam a little over a week ago and paid extra for overnight shipping but I still haven't gotten it and I have my DAT in a week (1-21) 🙁 I realized too late that I should have given MUCH more time for the test to come in the mail but...guess there's nothing I can do about it now... Does anyone know of another way I can get ahold of that test within the next week? Freaking out a little...
 
I ordered the 2009 practice exam a little over a week ago and paid extra for overnight shipping but I still haven't gotten it and I have my DAT in a week (1-21) 🙁 I realized too late that I should have given MUCH more time for the test to come in the mail but...guess there's nothing I can do about it now... Does anyone know of another way I can get ahold of that test within the next week? Freaking out a little...
http://www.predent.org.vt.edu/admissions/dat-sample-test-2009.pdf
Taken from predent society at Vigrinia Tech