2009 DO Match Lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Considering I got an ortho spot at one of the strongest programs, I don't think so.

So are you telling me you were a weak applicant, but since you were able to do an away rotation you got a spot?

btw, I have no desire to be an orthopod and you will see many referrals from me in the future

Members don't see this ad.

So are you telling me you were a weak applicant, but since you were able to do an away rotation you got a spot?

btw, I have no desire to be an orthopod and you will see many referrals from me in the future

You aren't gonna bait me into some pissing contest. Like I said, for DO ortho programs you basically have to rotate there to be considered. People that rotate for 8 weeks have a significantly less chance of matching ortho than those that rotate 18-26 weeks over third AND fourth year.

Im not sure how you could have even remotely inferred that I was a weak applicant.

Fact. There were 28 ortho programs in this years match. If you don't rotate at the majority of those, you aren't gonna match. When you are unrestricted in the amount of weeks you can do (I rotated with MULTIPLE people from DMU who had done in excess of 18 weeks of ortho)...it makes it a much easier road than those of us that were allowed to do an entire 8 weeks.

How does that much rotation even work?? I assume you rotated all over the country? Where did you stay?? How much did this cost?? ETC??

Members don't see this ad :)
How does that much rotation even work?? I assume you rotated all over the country? Where did you stay?? How much did this cost?? ETC??

No, I did not. CCOM has an eight week max. During those 8 weeks, I met multiple people from DMU that had done tons of weeks.

My first day on my first rotation these guys took me to school because I basically knew nothing compared to them because they had been rotating through the ortho programs since third year.

It works because as far as I understand, DMU does not have any core sites for fourth year so you are basically free to set it up as you please. DMU considers ortho spine different from ortho hand different from foot and ankle.

At CCOM, its one in the same, no getting around it. I tried to get around it by doing a Sports Med rotation at UMDNJ but my school administration sniffed it out and nixed it.

So the moral of the story is...if you want to match DO ortho (or some field alike), attend a school with a large number of open electives.

DMU does technically have a limit of 12 weeks in any one field, but obviously there are ways around that rule (as Buckeye mentioned).

Definitely one of the largest advantages to attending DMU is the number of electives and freedom you are allotted. My only complaint is that I wish 3rd year officially ended at the end of June, rather than the middle of July.

Congrats to any and all who matched into whatever field they had their heart set on.

So the moral of the story is...if you want to match DO ortho (or some field alike), attend a school with a large number of open electives.

Yup. This is the bottom line. Investigate this BEFORE you start school. Doesn't matter what you think you might go into.

Our curriculum does help.

3rd yr gives us 2 electives and one Selective month.
4th yr you can have 3 months in any one field. Sometimes you can get around this, depends on how sharp your coordinator is.

Our curriculum does help.

3rd yr gives us 2 electives and one Selective month.
4th yr you can have 3 months in any one field. Sometimes you can get around this, depends on how sharp your coordinator is.

It's 3 months in any elective over the course of 3rd/4th year. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong. Nevertheless, there are ways around this. Interested in EM (and u want to do 4 months), just list one as pediatric EM. You're good to go.

LECOM-Bradenton Class of 2009 Matchlist

ANESTHESIOLOGY

Shands University of Florida Gainesville, FL
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia, PA
University Hospitals Case Medical Center Cleveland, OH
UPMC Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA
Western Pennsylvania Hospital Pittsburgh, PA
Doctors Hospital Columbus, OH
Indiana University SOM Indianapolis, IN
Riverside County Medical Center Moreno Valley, CA

RADIOLOGY

Univ. of Florida Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL
Aultman Hospital Canton, OH
Grandview Hospital & Med. Center Dayton, OH

SURGERY

St. John's Episcopal Hospital Far Rockaway, NY
St. John's Episcopal Hospital Far Rockaway, NY
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township, MI
Mercy Medical Center Des Moines, IA
Mount Clemens General Hospital Mount Clemens, MI
Mt. Sinai Medical Center New York, NY
National Naval Medical Center Bethesda, MD

ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY

Memorial Hospital York, PA
Oklahoma State Univ. Medical Center Tulsa, OK

NEUROSURGERY

Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Colton, CA
Bromenn Regional Medical Center Normal, IL

EMERGENCY MEDICINE

Albert Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, PA
Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh, PA
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Colton, CA
Spohn Memorial Hospital Corpus Christi, TX
St. James Hospital Olympia Fields, IL
St. Luke's Hospital Bethlehem, PA
Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham Birmingham, AL
Univ. of Buffalo School of Medicine Buffalo, NY
Botsford General Hospital Farmington Hills, MI
Darnall Army Community Hospital Fort Hood, TX
Frankford Hospitals Philadelphia, PA
Hershey Medical Center Hershey, PA
Medical College of Georgia Augusta, GA
Michigan State Univ./KCMS Kalamazoo, MI
Middlesex Hospital Middletown, CT
Oakwood South Shore Medical Center Trenton, MI

OB/GYN

St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center Toledo, OH
Kennedy Memorial Hospital/UMDNJ Stratford, NJ
Lehigh Valley Hospital Allentown, PA
Oklahoma State Univ. Medical Center Tulsa, OK

NEUROLOGY

Univ. Of Maryland Medical Center Baltimore, MD
Aultman Hospital Canton, OH
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Wyandotte, MI

PM&R

Univ. of California at Irvine Med. Center Orange County, CA
Univ. of South Florida Coll. Of Medicine Tampa, FL
UPMC Education Program Pittsburgh, PA

INTERNAL MEDICINE

Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland, OH
Garden City Hospital Garden City, MI
JFK Medical Center Atlantis FL
Kennedy University Hospitals- Univ. Med Ctr. Turnersville, NJ
Kennedy University Hospitals- Univ. Med Ctr. Turnersville, NJ
Largo medical Center Largo, FL
Millcreek Community Hospital Erie, PA
Nassau County Medical Center East Meadow, NY
Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA
Northside Hospital St. Petersburg, FL
South Pointe Hospital Warrensville Heights, OH
St. James Hospital Olympia Fields, IL
St. Joseph Medical Center Warren, PA
Swedish Covenant Hospital Chicago, IL
Swedish Covenant Hospital Chicago, IL
University of Southern California Los Angeles, CA
Univ. of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, TX
Winthrop-University Hospital Mineola, NY

IM/EM

St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital Warren, MI
Frankford Hospitals Philadelphia, PA
Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI

PEDIATRICS

Univ. of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, TX
Emory University SOM Atlanta, GA
Orlando Regional Healthcare System Orlando, FL

PATHOLOGY

PEDS/EM

Univ. of Maryland Medical System Baltimore, MD

PSYCHIATRY

Univ. of New Mexico SOM Albuquerque, NM
LSU School of Medicine New Orleans, LA
Medical College of South Carolina Charleston, SC

FM/EM

Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital Pontiac, MI

FAMILY MEDICINE

Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Milwaukee, WI
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Milwaukee, WI
Bay Area Corpus Christi Med. Center Corpus Christi, TX
Columbus Medical Center Columbus, GA
Duke University Medical Center Durham, NC
Florida Hospital East Orlando, FL
Kennedy Memorial Hospital/UMDNJ Stratford, NJ
Lincoln Family Medicine Program Lincoln, NE
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine Rochester, MN
Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI
Mercy Medical Center- North Iowa Mason City, IA
Naval Hospital Jacksonville FL
New Hanover Regional Medical Center Wilmington, NC
Pacific Hospital of Long Beach Long beach, CA
Shenandoah Valley Family Practice Front Royal, VA
Southern Regional- AHEC Fayetteville, NC
St. Anthony North Hospital Westminster, CO
St. Pete General Hospital St. Petersburg, FL
St. Vincent's Hospital Jacksonville, FL
Univ. of Kansas-Wesley Med. Center Witchita, KS
Univ. of Minnesota Medical Center Minneapolis, MN
Univ. of Missouri-Kansas Kansas City, MO
Univ. of Wisconsin SOM Madison, WI

TRADITIONAL ROTATING

Crozer-Keystone Family Practice Springfield, PA
Des Peres Hospital St. Louis, MO
Eisenhower Army Medical Center Fort Gordon, GA
Grandview Hospital & Med. Center Dayton, OH
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township, MI
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Wyandotte, MI
Huron Valley Sinai Hospital Commerce, MI
Lankenau Hospital Wynnewood, PA
Lankenau Hospital Wynnewood, PA
Largo medical Center Largo, FL
Maimonides Medical Center Brooklyn, NY
Palmetto General Hospital Hialeah, FL
Palmetto Health, Columbia, SC
Sisters of Charity Hospital Buffalo, NY
Univ. of Connecticut Health Center Farmingham, CT
Univ. of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester, MA
UPMC Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA
Western Pennsylvania Hospital Pittsburgh, PA

TRANSITIONAL YEAR

Ball Memorial Hospital Muncie, IN

So Corey and Jesse are 2 of the 3 orthos. I haven't a clue as to who the third is.

So Corey and Jesse are 2 of the 3 orthos. I haven't a clue as to who the third is.

hey buckeye, since I'll be starting ccom this fall, you say they only allow max 8wks what do you think helped you get that residency spot for ortho since those dmu students had so many more wks of ortho rotations?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey buckeye, since I'll be starting ccom this fall, you say they only allow max 8wks what do you think helped you get that residency spot for ortho since those dmu students had so many more wks of ortho rotations?

Hard work, good scores, and though Im not a big believer in luck.....definitely luck this time.

LECOM-Bradenton Class of 2009 Matchlist

General Surgery

ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY

:wow:

Can someone clarify for me what is meant by traditional rotating internship? I know this is unique to DO residencies so is it if you plan on using your OMM training? Which DO residents have to do this year before going into their specialty?

Last edited:
can anyone post the nycom match list(2009) or tell me where i can find it..thanks!!

Can someone clarify for me what is meant by traditional rotating internship? I know this is unique to DO residencies so is it if you plan on using your OMM training? Which DO residents have to do this year before going into their specialty?

This has been recently changed. There are three "categories" of residency now. Certain specialties qualify for their first year of residency to be considered their TRI year. Others need the TRI year apart from their residency. It's complicated --- see the NBOME or AOA websites for more information.

This has been recently changed. There are three "categories" of residency now. Certain specialties qualify for their first year of residency to be considered their TRI year. Others need the TRI year apart from their residency. It's complicated --- see the NBOME or AOA websites for more information.

Its complicated and confusing! I seem to have a false alien-abduction-implanted memory that you only need to worry about TRI if you: 1) live in the "five silly states", and 2) if you do a DO residency. However, I am very good at being: 1) wrong, and 2) misinformed.

Yes, the five silly states want you to have a TRI *if* you are doing an ACGME residency. If you do the AOA residency, the TRI is already figured in to the match and program depending on your category. Now if you do an ACGME residency outside of the five silly states but end up wanting to live in the five silly states, they will not license you until you have completed a TRI. So either do the TRI and get it out of the way, or just never ever try to work in the five silly states. There is a way to get a waiver for the TRI if you do an ACGME residency program, but it's my impression those are getting harder to have approved.

AOA residencies have the TRI as part of the requirements. Thus the "categories" for AOA residency... some have the TRI "built-in" while others have the traditional TRI requirement separate from the residency itself. Some of those which require the TRI you apply for a "linked" residency where you apply for your TRI year and your residency and match into both the same year (thus you do the TRI and then go right into your residency), while I think it's category 3 where you apply for the TRI and then have to reapply for residency. Generally, however, in the "primary care" residencies your first year of residency counts as your TRI... so you just match directly into your residency program.

It's *very* confusing.

Thank you, it's a bit convoluted but you have made it pretty simple to understand. What are the 5 silly states?

I have the NYCOM match list in front of me. If anyone has a specific question about it, I'll try to answer. I'm not posting the entire list as it is too much to type.

Yes, the five silly states want you to have a TRI *if* you are doing an ACGME residency. If you do the AOA residency, the TRI is already figured in to the match and program depending on your category. Now if you do an ACGME residency outside of the five silly states but end up wanting to live in the five silly states, they will not license you until you have completed a TRI. So either do the TRI and get it out of the way, or just never ever try to work in the five silly states. There is a way to get a waiver for the TRI if you do an ACGME residency program, but it's my impression those are getting harder to have approved.

AOA residencies have the TRI as part of the requirements. Thus the "categories" for AOA residency... some have the TRI "built-in" while others have the traditional TRI requirement separate from the residency itself. Some of those which require the TRI you apply for a "linked" residency where you apply for your TRI year and your residency and match into both the same year (thus you do the TRI and then go right into your residency), while I think it's category 3 where you apply for the TRI and then have to reapply for residency. Generally, however, in the "primary care" residencies your first year of residency counts as your TRI... so you just match directly into your residency program.

It's *very* confusing.

I thought that in these states, getting the ACGME First Year approved as a TRI was not a big deal? I heard you just submit the paperwork, have a reason why you didn't do a TRI, and voila, your approved. I heard this for Florida I think. Can anyone else provide insight into this?

I thought that in these states, getting the ACGME First Year approved as a TRI was not a big deal? I heard you just submit the paperwork, have a reason why you didn't do a TRI, and voila, your approved. I heard this for Florida I think. Can anyone else provide insight into this?

There was a thread here a few months ago where I clearly remember people discussing this issue, and someone presented statistics showing that like 99% of appeals for waiving the internship year requirement were granted and that the process was basically an automatic formality. I don't know if I could find the thread now but the topic was someone wanting to know about doing an ACMGE fellowship following an AOA residency, and it kind of went off-topic a few pages in...

....someone presented statistics showing that like 99% of appeals for waiving the internship year requirement were granted and that the process was basically an automatic formality....

Remember that statistics are deceiving. The reason why so many apply and are granted is that the ones not willing to jump through all the hoops don't even apply in the first place. Many people aren't willing to sacrafice one of their elective months to do a Family Practice rotation, for instance, just to satisfy the AOA requirements.

Please, go to the AOA website to read up on all of this stuff. It's all spelled out.

I have the NYCOM match list in front of me. If anyone has a specific question about it, I'll try to answer. I'm not posting the entire list as it is too much to type.

It's not posted on the Still website and I went to the office a while ago and they said they were printing them out but woulden't give me a copy. Gotta love the NYCOM admin

Where/what field did the fourth year students match??

:smuggrin:

NYCOM class of 2009 Match List Summary (preliminary):

PGY-1 Programs Allopathic:
Emergency: 9
Family Med: 7
Gen. Surg: 4
Surg-Prelim: 1
Internal Med 53
Med-prelim: 6
Med-Primary: 1
Med-PEDS: 1
OB/GYN: 14
Pathology: 2
PEDS: 18
Rehab: 1
Psychiatry: 10
Transitional: 1

Allopathic Residencies PGY 2 Match:

Anesthesiology: 9
Radiology: 2
Emergency: 1
Neurology: 5
Rehab: 13

PGY-1 Programs Osteopathic:
Radiology: 2
EM/IM: 2
E.M. 13
Family: 31
Family/EM: 2
Gen. Surg: 12
Internal: 12
IM-EM: 2
NMM/OMT 1
Neurosurg 1
OB/GYN 2
Ortho 5
OTO/Facial Plast Surg: 1
PEDS: 6

Osteopathic PGY-2 Match: 2 urology

Congratulations to all of my fellow graduates and good luck to next year NYCOMers in the match!

Last edited:
Released Friday.

Last edited:
To be honest, i'm kinda disappointed at nycom's match list. But then again I don't know the full story of what the class really wanted. Seems like a bunch of kids wanted to go to Internal Med. Hope everyone got what they wanted though!

To be honest, i'm kinda disappointed at nycom's match list. But then again I don't know the full story of what the class really wanted. Seems like a bunch of kids wanted to go to Internal Med. Hope everyone got what they wanted though!

seeing alot of internal med isnt not disappointing. These could be people wanting to go on to fellowships and the like if you care about specialization. Its alot of FP that could be disappointing if you think everyone should specialize. Not that there is anything wrong with FP, im glad people want to do it so i never have to do it again.

whoever posted NYCOM list in the future make sure to take out the names of the people who matched.

Knowing some of the people in the class, I know there were a bunch who didn't really get what they wanted. Quite a few ortho/ENT/Rads desires that didn't get it. It seems most years the class stays local and this does in fact hurt the school overall in matches as they do not travel well. In my interviews in the Philadelphia area, I had 2 PDs tell me, and I quote "we don't give interviews to NYCOM for X specialty due to the reputation of the school". Not my words, theirs.

whoever posted NYCOM list in the future make sure to take out the names of the people who matched.

Match data by NYCOM is made public via paper list and pdf by the school. The match itself is also publicly funded, so the data is difficult to find, but NOT secret. I realize you published UMDNJ's list but that was .xls and that wasn't a school published document, it was privately developed by the students. Just pointing that out.

LECOM Bradenton DO Class of 2009
Internship and Residency Matches by Specialty
Specialty City/State

Anesthesiology​
Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia,PA
University at Buffalo Buffalo,NY
University of Florida, Shands Gainsville,FL
University Hospital, Case Medical Center Cleveland,OH
Doctors Hospital Columbus,OH
UPMC Mercy Pittsburgh,PA
Alleghany/West Pennsylvania Pittsburgh,PA
Riverside County Regional Medical Center Moreno Valley, CA
University of Connecticut, Hartford Hospital Hartford,CT
Emergency Medicine​
Penn State Hershey Medical Center Hershey,PA
University of Florida, Shands Jacksonville,FL
Memorial Hospital York,PA
University at Buffalo Buffalo,NY
University of Alabama, Birmingham Birmingham,AL
Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh,PA
Albert Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia,PA
Albert Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia,PA
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Colton,CA
Botsford Hospital Farmington Hills,MI
MSU/KCMS Kalamazoo,MI
CCOM St. James Olympia Fields,IL
Oakwood Southshore Trenton,MI
St. Lukes Hospital Bethlehem,PA
Frankford Hospital Philadelphia,PA
Mount Sinai Miami Beach,FL
C. Darnell/Army Fort Hood Killeen,TX
Texas A&M, Christus Spohn Corpus Christi,TX
Family Practice​
Grandview Hospital Dayton,OH
Columbus Regional Medical Center Columbus,GA
University of Iowa, Mercy North Iowa Mason City,IA
Middlesex Middletown,CT
St. Anthony Family Medicine Denver,CO
Pacific Hospital of Long Beach Long Beach,CA
University of Kansas, Wesley Medical Center Wichita,KS
UMKC, Truman Medical Center Lee's Summit,MO
Duke University Durham,NC
University of Minnesota, Methodist Hospital St. Louis Park,MN
University of Wisconsin, Aurora St. Lukes Milwaukee,WI
Florida Hospital East Orlando,FL
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville,FL
Lincoln Medical Education Foundation Lincoln,NE
New Hanover Regional Medical Center Wilmington,NC
Bay Area Medical Center Corpus Christi,TX
St. Vincents Jacksonville,FL
Medical College of Wisconsin, St. Joseph's Hospital Milwaukee,WI
Florida Hospital East Orlando,FL
Largo Medical Center,Suncoast Hospital Largo,FL
St. Petersburg General St. Petersburg,FL
Family Practice/EM​
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital Pontiac,MI
General Surgery​
Mercy Medical Center Des Moines,IA
St. John Episcopal Hospital Far Rockaway,NY
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center Mount Clemens,MI
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Twn,MI
St. John Episcopal Hospital Far Rockaway,NY
National Naval Medical Center Bethesda,MD
IM/EM​
Frankford Hospital Philadelphia,PA
St. John Health System,Osteopathic Division Macomb-Warren,MI
Internal Medicine​
St. Joseph's Medical Center Warren,OH
University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston,TX
St. James Hospital Olympia Fields,IL
Garden City Hospital Garden City,MI
Swedish Covenant Chicago,IL
UMDNJ Stratford,NJ
Naval Medical Center, San Diego San Diego,CA
Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland,OH
Swedish Covenant Chicago,IL
Winthrop University Hospital Mineola,NY
Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee,WI
UMDNJ Stratford,NJ
University of Southern California Los Angeles,CA
The Cleveland Clinic Cleveland,OH
Lankenau Hospital Wynnewood,PA
Cleveland Clinic Cleveland,OH
University of Miami, JFK Medical Center West Palm Beach,FL
South Pointe Hospital,Cleveland Clinic Health System Cleveland,OH
Northside Hospital St. Petersburg,FL
Nassau University Medical Center East Meadow,NY
UMDNJ Stratford,NJ
West Penn Pittsburgh,PA
MCH-Erie Erie,PA
South Pointe Hospital,Cleveland Clinic Health System Cleveland,OH
Neurosurgery​
MWU-CCOM BroMenn Regional Medical Center Bloomington,IL
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Colton,CA
Neurology​
Henry Ford Hospital Detroit,MI
University of Maryland, Lankenau Hospital Baltimore,MD
University of Florida at Jacksonville Jacksonville,FL
University of California,Irvine Orange,CA
OB/Gyn​
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa,OK
UMDNJ Stratford,NJ
NEOUCOM, Aultman Hospital Canton,OH
Lehigh Valley Hospital Allentown,PA
York Memorial York,PA
Orthopedic Surgery​
Oklahoma State University Medical Center Tulsa,OK
Pathology​
Pediatrics​
Emory University, Children's Hospital of Atlanta Atlanta,GA
University of Texas Medical Branch,Dell Children's HospitaAl ustin,TX
Arnold Palmer Hospital Orlando,FL
Doctors Hospital, Nationwide Childrens Columbus,OH
Pediatrics/EM​
University of Maryland Baltimore,MD
PM&R​
University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh,PA
University of California,Irvine Irvine,CA
USF Tampa,FL​

Psychiatry​
University of New Mexico Albuquerque,NM
Medical University of South Carolina Charleston,SC
LSU/HSC New Orleans,LA
Radiology​
Long Island College Hospital Brooklyn,NY
Grandview Hospital Dayton,OH
Medical College of Georgia Augusta,GA
Aultman Hospital Canton,OH
Tradional Rotating Internship​
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Twn,MI
Palmetto General Hospital Hialeah,FL
Bay Area Medical Center Corpus Christi,TX
Botsford Hospital Farmington Hills,MI
Huron Valley Sinai Commerce,MI​

WoW, Twice as many people matched in Gas then in Peds.... :wow:

Hey guys! I’m currently an undergraduate student applying to medical school this year. I am scheduled to take my MCAT August 6, 2009. The Question is; should I submit my application now or should I wait until I get my MCAT score? Any advice would be extremely helpful. Thank you!
-RobbinBlue

Hopefully class f 2014

Hey guys! I’m currently an undergraduate student applying to medical school this year. I am scheduled to take my MCAT August 6, 2009. The Question is; should I submit my application now or should I wait until I get my MCAT score? Any advice would be extremely helpful. Thank you!
-RobbinBlue

Hopefully class f 2014

Submit now, get the ball rolling. A least schools will have your materials, some may even offer secondaries and/or interviews, others may hold your packet till you get the MCAT in, either way, you won't have to wait weeks just to have your primary app verified. Good luck for 2014, I start in August!

I just graduated from NYCOM Class of 2009. I can honestly say that amongest my good 15 friends that I always talk to got their first choice. Majority of my friends wanted Internal Med and FP. They all also wanted to stay Local - NYC/Long Island Area, i.e. Lenox Hill, North Shore Manhasset which are great programs. :)

Not finalized yet. I can tell you that it was VERY VERY HEAVY FP/IM

20% FP, about 25% IM, then quite a bit of PM&R, OB, and Peds. My class wasn't very surgically oriented.

4 DO Urology
1 MD Urology
3 Gen Sx - 2 DO, one Military
3 DO Neurosurgery
2 DO Ortho
1 DO ENT
2 Derm

That would be a pretty weak list if true for CCOM (class size of 180-200)... the one MD Urology was also at Southern Illinois. I've seen past years where CCOM has done much better. Was 2009 very competitive?