2011-2012 Creighton Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my status says "complete and ready to be reviewed" but I haven't gotten a "complete" email...odd?

Members don't see this ad.

So my status says "complete and ready to be reviewed" but I haven't gotten a "complete" email...odd?

Read some of the posts on page 3 of this thread. Delays between status changes and update emails are common.

My last update was 7/21, so I wonder if they have even looked at my app yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
It could have been that they just updated your status. I wouldn't read too much into it. My says last updated on 8/2, but I didn't receive the complete email until 8/3.

i received the complete email on 7/18 so they probably did look at it and put me on 8/5/11 hold/re-review/or rejection (which I hope not).

:thumbup: Congrats to all those with invites!! Numbers/stats anyone?

It seems like they are prefering high gpas atm. I have a high gpa....

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm really impressed with how quickly they respond to the hosting request form. They seem very organized.

my last update was 7/14 so does that mean they havent looked at my stuff yet?

All of my apostrophes and dashes showed up as question marks in my application... sigh... I hope Creighton overlooks that

Congrats to those with interviews!

I'm really hoping to get an invite in the next wave or two.

Just checking my status I noticed that it was updated on this morning at 9

how long should it take to hear what they say?

Last Updated Date: 7/22/2011 7:36:33 AM

sigh oh well. only 4 days after completion email

Just checking my status I noticed that it was updated on this morning at 9

how long should it take to hear what they say?

My last update was this morning as well. If we don't have a change in the status does it mean that they placed us on "hold"? Anyone know the answer to that one?

Yea, same here. Hopefully we get some news soon.

:luck::xf: Yea that would be awesome. Although it might be awhile for me, Mr Average. it seems like they are going down the interview list by interviewing high number people first? Or maybe there is no method to madness.

:luck::xf: Yea that would be awesome. Although it might be awhile for me, Mr Average. it seems like they are going down the interview list by interviewing high number people first? Or maybe there is no method to madness.

Yea, that seems to be the trend at a lot of places. Average applicants (number wise) like you and I usually have to wait longer unfortunately.

received my interview invitation this past friday. I completed my secondary application on 7/13. I choose the friday Sept 2 interview date. My stats are MCAT 30 (9,11,10) GPA 3.92 total; 3.98 AO; 3.87 BCPM

interviewing 8/26

3.95 overall 3.92 science 35S

pumped for the >100 degree weather of august in omaha

Last Updated Date: 8/9/2011 7:46:54 AM

steve check yours

interviewing 8/26

3.95 overall 3.92 science 35S

pumped for the >100 degree weather of august in omaha

Haha, it won't be nearly that hot in Omaha that late in August. Could it be in the 90's? Possibly. I would place my bet in the 80's though.

alright alright. just checked weather.com...i may have exaggerated a tiny bit...average is mid-80's. skip your creighton interview, i hear university of neb. omaha has a great meteorology program

Interview! I'm so excited! Doing backflips in my office :D.

Interview! I'm so excited! Doing backflips in my office :D.

Hello SteveJMarist;

I too have recieved an interview today. Maybe we will be meeting in person...when are you scheduled for? NVM, I can find out through other ways hehe

What are the chances like after interview? any percentages anyone?

Just got an interview too. Congrats everybody. Best of luck :luck:

i last received an email from them on aug 2nd...it was just the your app is complete email, on the status page is says i was last updated 7/28??

Great Job steve Congrats. Im still waiting :(. My app was last updated 8/12

Thanks, BMEN! I'm sure you'll get your's soon. For the record, my app was last updated 7/21 before I received this invite.

Congrats to all others that have received invites!

last updated 8/15/11...

c'mon, I need my first invite somewhere.......

Interview in early September. OOS, MCAT >30, GPA 3.6-3.7. Congrats to everyone else with interviews! I hope more of you guys receive them!

Hello SteveJMarist;

I too have recieved an interview today. Maybe we will be meeting in person...when are you scheduled for? NVM, I can find out through other ways hehe

Haha, I read this without reading the username and thought, "OMG what a creep!!" and then I saw it was just ralty. :laugh:

Congrats again everyone. I'm thrilled to check out this school: I have heard from several people that Creighton students are extremely happy people.

Haha, I read this without reading the username and thought, "OMG what a creep!!" and then I saw it was just ralty. :laugh:

Haha, yea, it was just ralty!

Status
Not open for further replies.