Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody else hear anything???I am in! MD/PHD, HST and NP.
I just got an email (at 1h45)! Good luck to all!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anybody else hear anything???I am in! MD/PHD, HST and NP.
I just got an email (at 1h45)! Good luck to all!
+1. Dude I can't even do my job right now.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw my gmail account went -> Inbox (1).... only to discover that it was an ad from Ari Canada. 🙁
+1. Every damn time someone sends me an e-mail.
So do we really know that MD-only decisions are coming out today? Maybe they are only telling MD/PhDs..😕
Just got my email! NP and HST MD only!
Who bets that NP-only decisions will come out at 5 PM Eastern today?
I only guessed since no one has reported NP only acceptance. Maybe I'm wrong since I hoped it is the way 🙂
ElChamaco, did you apply NP only and get the acceptance email already?NP is out.
I think that since you applied MD/PhD the email was probably sent through the MD/PhD route... I think? Maybe there's still hope for us NP-onlyers that the NP only emails haven't gone out yet.I applied NP only and MD/PhD social science track. Strangely the email said I got in NP but not HST even though I did not apply HST.
Good luck all.
I applied NP only and MD/PhD social science track. Strangely the email said I got in NP but not HST even though I did not apply HST.
Good luck all.
am i the only one who's naively thinking that np-only decisions are yet to be sent?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.