-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2011-2012 Harvard Application Thread
Started by Sammich117
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to cause such nervousness! You are separately and independently evaluated by the med and grad schools in the MD/PhD social science track unlike the MSTP. I only interviewed NP, but the fact that HST (which I did not apply to) is even mentioned in my email suggests that there might be some confusion as to how I got classified. Not sure. Maybe regular NP is coming out later.
Sorry again!
Sorry again!
My head hurts. I blame this thread.
DUDE you are NOT in a position to complain hahaha
for HMS NP release tonightMy head hurts. I blame this thread.
I'm going to order Chinese food. I blame this thread.
NP-only is out. Good luck everyone!
Sorry to cause such nervousness! You are separately and independently evaluated by the med and grad schools in the MD/PhD social science track unlike the MSTP. I only interviewed NP, but the fact that HST (which I did not apply to) is even mentioned in my email suggests that there might be some confusion as to how I got classified. Not sure. Maybe regular NP is coming out later.
Sorry again!
It's fine no need to apologize. Either way we'll all know soon enough.
Just got the email - got in NP only. See you guys at revisit!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the NP-only acceptance email at 5:17 🙂 God is good!... Hang in there guys. Its still early!
PS My email also mentioned that I was not admitted to HST even though I didn't apply to HST...
PS My email also mentioned that I was not admitted to HST even though I didn't apply to HST...
Looks like there just might be a trickle effect. Im gonna take a nap till 7....
I hope so. Im gonna go work out and dance for an hour.
What time were your NP only emails timestamped?
anyone know how anatomy is taught at HMS (NP)? -- is it spread out (like Stanford) or is it condensed in like 1-2 months?
Has anyone received a rejection or waitlist email yet?
Has anyone received a rejection or waitlist email yet?
That's for tomorrow I believe.
Welcome to Harvard Medical School!
Then I screamed and danced in the lab. Then I ran into my supervisor's office
Email came 1.5 hours ago
😀😀😀
Good luck to everyone else too!
Then I screamed and danced in the lab. Then I ran into my supervisor's office
Email came 1.5 hours ago
😀😀😀
Good luck to everyone else too!

OMGGGGGGGGGG in.....wow NP only!
....still can't believe it!
congrats everyone!
Congrats!
Would you possibly care to share the time that your email was sent?
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMGGGGGGGGGG in.....wow NP only!
....still can't believe it!
congrats everyone!
Congrats LimeGreen and everyone else! When did you get your acceptance email?
Has anyone who interviewed for both HST & NP gotten into just NP yet?
what time did you receive the email?OMGGGGGGGGGG in.....wow NP only!
....still can't believe it!
congrats everyone!
Holy... Accepted! 🙂 🙂
congrats!!! do you mind sharing what time you received your email?
Accepted NP at 5:53PM. Via email. They are officially out!
what time did you receive the email?Holy... Accepted! 🙂 🙂
Well I didn't even apply to Harvard and am skulking around SSDs for my state school, but since this thread has been at the top of the page for basically the whole day, I just wanted to say CONGRATS to those accepted! You guys are awesome. 🙂
Accepted NP at 5:53PM. Via email. They are officially out!
Congrats! And what time zone?
Est
Looks like it's over guys. GG Harvard.
Congrats to those accepted!
Congrats to those accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
