2011-2012 Harvard Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to cause such nervousness! You are separately and independently evaluated by the med and grad schools in the MD/PhD social science track unlike the MSTP. I only interviewed NP, but the fact that HST (which I did not apply to) is even mentioned in my email suggests that there might be some confusion as to how I got classified. Not sure. Maybe regular NP is coming out later.

Sorry again!
 
Sorry to cause such nervousness! You are separately and independently evaluated by the med and grad schools in the MD/PhD social science track unlike the MSTP. I only interviewed NP, but the fact that HST (which I did not apply to) is even mentioned in my email suggests that there might be some confusion as to how I got classified. Not sure. Maybe regular NP is coming out later.

Sorry again!

It's fine no need to apologize. Either way we'll all know soon enough.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the NP-only acceptance email at 5:17 🙂 God is good!... Hang in there guys. Its still early!

PS My email also mentioned that I was not admitted to HST even though I didn't apply to HST...
 
well guess that's gg for us, okay! time to go cry and then cry some more, maybe we will feel better then =)
 
Welcome to Harvard Medical School!

Then I screamed and danced in the lab. Then I ran into my supervisor's office

Email came 1.5 hours ago

😀😀😀

Good luck to everyone else too! :xf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I didn't even apply to Harvard and am skulking around SSDs for my state school, but since this thread has been at the top of the page for basically the whole day, I just wanted to say CONGRATS to those accepted! You guys are awesome. 🙂
 
Congrats to all those accepted.

🙁

Sigh, was hoping to get an email today. Looks like my bf won't go to harvard PhD after all.

????
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who got in 😀.

To the rest of us: we'll all be great doctors too one day 🙂

So glad the application cycle is finally over!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.