2011 COMLEX Level I Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bleeker10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread like this for those of us taking the beast this year so I thought I'd make one. When's everyone taking it? I'm taking it May 24th so I now have just over 60 days until I take it.

What materials are being used? I'm using FA, Goljan, BRS Phys, and Savarese along w/ Kaplan COMLEX and USMLE Qbanks (provided by school), USMLEWorld, and COMBANK.

Anyone taking USMLE too? I'm undecided since I'm military. I'll see where I'm at in a month and I can schedule it then.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah it just reminded me of some usmle world questions. Tough immunos, asking for if diseases are due to hypermethylation, point mutations, etc. I honestly brushed most of those questions aside..... Big mistake! However cord levels chapmans and basic vertebrae dx were big. Also had alot of tx positions for ulnar radial and fibular hvla. I did see about 3 exact questions from comsae though. Overall though it was rough, the peeps from my school that took it monday said it was cake, guess i scheduled for the wrong day. Good luck , may AT have mercy on you :D

I've heard it from numerous sources. The guys at our school who's in charge of NBOME stuff also confirmed it

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, where can I find a complete and accurate list of all of the Chapman's reflexes? I noticed the list in OMT Review is incomplete. Thanks!

heey guys...

took it today...it went alright. some of the questions were SO easy and then some were just so ridiculous and things i've never seen before. The repro questions were all tough, but fortunately there wasnt a crazy ton. A lot of weird facial anatomy and some OMM i've never seen before. Some blocks were way easier than others. The first 2 blocks were brutal and i wanted to panic, but then at least the 3rd was the easiest! The rest were a mixture of good/bad. Just kind of sucked when there was a linked question on something you didn't know, but then it would be followed up with a really easy matching on neuro disorders. I got a crazy matching on birth control pills that i'm hoping is experimental, because i had no clue haha

My test seemed semi-balance, got a lot of everything...but definitely a lot of (annoying) GI, some resp/cardio pathophys, and neuro. The pharm mostly was easy, a few were annoying but not too bad. My micro wasn't awful (I was dreading micro haa), most was easy but then a few tricky ones. I had a lottttt of derm on the first section and pretty sure thats why i wanted to freak out haha had to guess a lot...Some immuno, but not too bad. The omm was a lot of viscerosomatics and chapmans and innonimates and sacrum, some cranial. Literally one question about the neurotransmitter in alzhemiers, and the next question of a picture of a guys elbow with a mass on it. WTF haaha

Definitely be confident in what you know! Theres going to be a ton of easy questions that you'll be so relieved by, but at the end of the day you can't prepare for all the crazy questions you would have never studied even if you looked at FA/goljan/question banks a million times.

i did really well on the comsaes, but not sure how confident i feel about the real deal...so easy to forget all the questions you got right, and remember all the hard ones you got wrong. All in all hoping for the best and just excited to sleep in tomorrow and have my life back :)

good luck :)

Hey guys, where can I find a complete and accurate list of all of the Chapman's reflexes? I noticed the list in OMT Review is incomplete. Thanks!

This is the diagram that we got for class.. I think the faculty got it from DiGiovanna but I'm not sure. Seems pretty complete. Hope it helps :)

(sorry, would have uploaded it directly here but i guess it was over the size limit..)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nt9952jm5u0dbl4

heey guys...

took it today...it went alright. some of the questions were SO easy and then some were just so ridiculous and things i've never seen before. The repro questions were all tough, but fortunately there wasnt a crazy ton. A lot of weird facial anatomy and some OMM i've never seen before. Some blocks were way easier than others. The first 2 blocks were brutal and i wanted to panic, but then at least the 3rd was the easiest! The rest were a mixture of good/bad. Just kind of sucked when there was a linked question on something you didn't know, but then it would be followed up with a really easy matching on neuro disorders. I got a crazy matching on birth control pills that i'm hoping is experimental, because i had no clue haha

My test seemed semi-balance, got a lot of everything...but definitely a lot of (annoying) GI, some resp/cardio pathophys, and neuro. The pharm mostly was easy, a few were annoying but not too bad. My micro wasn't awful (I was dreading micro haa), most was easy but then a few tricky ones. I had a lottttt of derm on the first section and pretty sure thats why i wanted to freak out haha had to guess a lot...Some immuno, but not too bad. The omm was a lot of viscerosomatics and chapmans and innonimates and sacrum, some cranial. Literally one question about the neurotransmitter in alzhemiers, and the next question of a picture of a guys elbow with a mass on it. WTF haaha

Definitely be confident in what you know! Theres going to be a ton of easy questions that you'll be so relieved by, but at the end of the day you can't prepare for all the crazy questions you would have never studied even if you looked at FA/goljan/question banks a million times.

i did really well on the comsaes, but not sure how confident i feel about the real deal...so easy to forget all the questions you got right, and remember all the hard ones you got wrong. All in all hoping for the best and just excited to sleep in tomorrow and have my life back :)

good luck :)

thanks for posting how your exam went! i'm sure you did fine haha. i have the same problem with remembering only the questions i got wrong. i took the USMLE 3 days ago and now i really wish i'd only left 2-3 days in between, because i still don't really know how to study for it. 4 days to freedom!

Question:

How many of you are getting alot of questions requiring the use of an equation (ie renal, biostats, etc)

Thanks!

Question:

How many of you are getting alot of questions requiring the use of an equation (ie renal, biostats, etc)

Thanks!

If you're only taking the COMLEX, you can cut the equation pages out of First Aid and wipe your rear end with them.

I actually had a negative predictive value question, but it was more theoretical, not much biostats at all. I had a fair amount of ethical questioms: justice, paternalism, etc.

Hey everyone, congrats to those who are finished, and good luck to us who have yet to tackle it. I've been following the thread for awhile, and I haven't said anything because I have no advice to give right now. However, I find myself looking for some insight. I am not fairing too well on the Comsaes (A=358, B= 369, C I'll take on Sunday or Monday). My exam is on the 15th...I'm trying to hit drugs hard right now, as I am horrible with them, (but I seem to be able to guess pretty well on them based on COMBANK), and I am focusing on Bacteria (>Viral>Worms, Fungal, etc), GI and Repro, and of course OMM...I'm also working in Psych and Ethics...does anyone else have any advice? Should I consider pushing it back?
If this changes any advice, I am primary-care oriented. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone, congrats to those who are finished, and good luck to us who have yet to tackle it. I've been following the thread for awhile, and I haven't said anything because I have no advice to give right now. However, I find myself looking for some insight. I am not fairing too well on the Comsaes (A=358, B= 369, C I'll take on Sunday or Monday). My exam is on the 15th...I'm trying to hit drugs hard right now, as I am horrible with them, (but I seem to be able to guess pretty well on them based on COMBANK), and I am focusing on Bacteria (>Viral>Worms, Fungal, etc), GI and Repro, and of course OMM...I'm also working in Psych and Ethics...does anyone else have any advice? Should I consider pushing it back?
If this changes any advice, I am primary-care oriented. Thanks in advance.

You need to concentrate the the big 4: bugs, drugs, path and omm. I've heard that Comsae underestimates the grades, and you still got a week, so keep your head up high :)

I am in about the same situation as CKG85 so could use all the help I can get. Is FA good enough for bugs and drugs or do I need to go to other sources? Also, I am planning on buying COMBANK I was wondering how long it takes people to go through it? UWorld takes me about 3 hours to take and review 46 questions. I have about a month until I take the test so any advise would be great.

Members don't see this ad :)
What did everyone here that already took the exam do for lunch? I want to bring lunch with me and just sit in my car listening to music for the 30+ minutes. Just don't know what to pack. As long as it's not too much or I'll fall asleep during the last block!

I am in about the same situation as CKG85 so could use all the help I can get. Is FA good enough for bugs and drugs or do I need to go to other sources? Also, I am planning on buying COMBANK I was wondering how long it takes people to go through it? UWorld takes me about 3 hours to take and review 46 questions. I have about a month until I take the test so any advise would be great.

It takes a little less time than UW. Question answers are very brief and concise. They dont spend a ton of time explaining the underlying basic science concepts like UW does. I do blocks of 50 and spend 2 - 2.5 hours on it.

If test day is in a month I'd suggest picking it up now. The minimum subscription time is one month anyways.

https://combankmed.net/accountSignup.aspx?Level=1

If you have a month left...I highly recommend Doctors In Training...the best $700 I've spent.

Thanks for advise. I was wondering is bugs and drugs from FA good enough or do I need other sources?

Hey everyone,

I took it today, just got back......Wanted to post since this thread has helped me a ton!

Before I forget I had 1 question where I had to calculate the serum osmo and pick the correct number. It was pretty specific.

Overall some very very easy questions, less than 10-20 seconds to answer....then some WTF questions from left field. Some things I have never heard of before. I also got the birth control matching, but knew 3 out of the 4.

Biochem- Nothing really here, got a few ?s on some of the glycogen storage diseases and a few about the genetic diseases like marfan's and osteogenisis imperfecta. Maybe 5ish questions total....

Behav Science- A few ethical situations...1 or 2 where pretty tough. Some crap about teaching a resident to talk to patients and the right way to do it according to some method I've never heard of before. 2 questions on the p value and getting a number and interpreting it.

Micro- a HUGE chunk of my exam....not much on treatment maybe 4-6 questions. The majority where they give you a set of signs and symptoms and say pick the bug/virus/parasite/worm. The majority where bacteria, a few on viruses, a few on protozoa and fungi and one or two on worms.

Immuno- a few on immunodeficiencies, one or 2 on hypersensitivity and that's it. A few on Rh incompatibility.

Pharm- not too bad...most what drug to treat this or side effects. I had one really weird one....what drug can be inhaled for osteoporosis????WTF?

Anatomy- a few weird ones NOT in first aid. Not more than 10 or so questions.

Carido- A few tricky ones, more than I thought....Probably 20-30 questions. Some murmurs where easy, but some questions where not so easy....

Resp- Not too many questions, a few on cancers, fungal infections in the lungs and sarcodosis.

Heme/Onc- I really cannot remember too much, maybe one about Beta thal.....

Renal- A few on nephritic and nephrotic, but easy like kid strep throat a week ago has RBC casts what is diagnosis. A few on renal failure. One on acetaminophen toxicity that was tough. One on nephrotic.

Path- A few on chemicals and what they would cause like CCl4 and so on. There were a few pictures of tissue samples and they wanted the diagnosis. They gave you the region the biopsy was from but that was it. Kind of tough here. At least 15ish questions like this. Which I was shocked about!

GI- few on Chrons/UC/anal disorders. Hepatitis, appendicitis, bilirubin questions (know how photo therapy works), micro related diarrhea.

Endocrine- a few on thyroid, lots on repro endocrine, a few on adrenal gland path.

Repro- Some where soooo simple like endometerosis, PCOS, or leiomyoma or partial vs. complete hydatidiform moles. Or all the placenta conditions know COLD. Then some weird hormone questions that were NOT in first aid. Of course some (3ish) you would have to be an OBGYN resident to answer.

Neuro- Epi/subdural/arachnoid, some on skull fracture, uncal herniation, strokes and some difficult ones I thought.

MSK- Lots here, dealt with neuro, omm, autoimmune. A few on arthritis, gout, RA, I actually had a ton of derm....

OMM- MAN soooo many questions probably 30-40% of my test. Know levels COLD for viscerosomatics and chapmans. A few chapmans not in the green book, but not too bad. I had 6-8 questions on post. radial head....haha. Most of the repeated the same scenario, fell on out stretched hand.....Let's see what else, stupid simple ones like TP posterior on some side better in flex/exention what's the diagnosis. Some sacrum that was tough. I had a matching on crainial string patterns (torsion, sidebending rotation so on...). Lots of good old psoas, lots of upper extremity. Actually 5-8 questions on lower extremity. Know common perioneal nerve. Know scoliosis, cobb angle used on x-ray, know how to tell if it's dextro or levo know what it means if the curve cannot be corrected by sidebending. A good number of counterstrain treatment questions....75% where no-brainers and easy....the rest where kind of tough. I knew OMM well from my school, so felt good about it. I bet all the answers are in the green book.

Background on what I did......

Studying since December. I was through FA 3 times before I started DIT probably 20 days ago. I was through UW once before DIT and COMBANK once. I made it through another pass of Combank as well. I didn't really use a method. I just read first aid, did UWorld ?s on that section I read to learn from. I learned a ton doing this. We had a comprehensive pharm final which helped studying.

I did COMSAE A early May got 450.
COMSAE B 543 late May
COMSAE C 538
COMBANK 1st pass 74.5%
COMBANK 2nd pass 89.8%
UWorld like 60.8%

Now have to wait 4-6 weeks which sucks!

Good luck to everyone!

Let me know if you have specific questions.

Nick

Anyone know what afferent fibers carry the visceral and periumbilicus pain in appendicitis? T10 because that's the dermatome around the belly button or is it T12?

Also how can you differentiate between Acute and Chronic Chagas disease causing megacolon? Is 6 months considered chronic?

Thanks,

Nick

Pharm- not too bad...most what drug to treat this or side effects. I had one really weird one....what drug can be inhaled for osteoporosis????WTF?

Intranasal calcitonin, probably?

Thanks for your post. Do you wish you had spent more time on repro or is it one of those things that you wouldn't have known regardless of how much time you had spent on it? Some friends of mine have said that the repro questions were crazy hard and I'm wondering if it's worth it to pull out my Ob/Gyn book and give it a glance.

Thanks for your post. Do you wish you had spent more time on repro or is it one of those things that you wouldn't have known regardless of how much time you had spent on it? Some friends of mine have said that the repro questions were crazy hard and I'm wondering if it's worth it to pull out my Ob/Gyn book and give it a glance.

I just looked it up, it's called "Calcitonin-Salmon"..weird. I didn't know it could be inhaled

Also how can you differentiate between Acute and Chronic Chagas disease causing megacolon? Is 6 months considered chronic?

Thanks,

Nick

This is straight from UptoDate:

"
Acute phase — The incubation period following exposure is one to two weeks, after which the acute phase of Chagas disease begins. In the setting of transfusion- and transplant-associated cases, the incubation period may be as long as four months [2,3].
The acute phase of T. cruzi infection lasts 8 to 12 weeks and is characterized by circulating trypomastigotes detectable by microscopy of fresh blood or buffy coat smears (picture 1). Most patients have only mild, non-specific symptoms such as fever or are asymptomatic, so do not come to clinical attention during the acute phase.

The chronic phase begins once parasitemia falls below levels detectable by microscopy; in the absence of antitrypanosomal therapy, this usually occurs 8 to 12 weeks after the onset of infection. Individuals with chronic T. cruzi infection are capable of transmitting the parasite to the insect vector and directly to other humans via blood components, organ donation, or transplacentally, even in the absence of clinical manifestations"

Does this help answer the question?

Anyone know what afferent fibers carry the visceral and periumbilicus pain in appendicitis? T10 because that's the dermatome around the belly button or is it T12?

Thanks,

Nick

I found this, let me know if it helps:
http://books.google.com/books?id=yRqvUXzAdIwC&pg=PA195&lpg=PA195&dq=appendicitis+somatic+umbilicus+T10&source=bl&ots=HRSZ9ZErMF&sig=3OswDPogjlQY8DjDTPnbZC7PsKo&hl=en&ei=alvxTZ7jOYfe0QGG3N23BA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=appendicitis%20somatic%20umbilicus%20T10&f=false

I think T12 only delivers sympathetic tone to it, not somatic

nbd13 - you said you had some birth control questions. Was it knowing the different types of IUD's, or type of pills? I've heard that others have had birth control questions also

I got a crazy matching on birth control pills that i'm hoping is experimental, because i had no clue haha

I had a similar matching section on my test and I counted it as a loss. I tried to make educational guesses but I had no idea on them. Oh well

I was told by a Kaplan professor exactly 50 questions are experimental.

Ya, that seems about right. So most likely if you see a WTF question, don't get mad, it's probably experimental.

This is straight from UptoDate:

"
Acute phase — The incubation period following exposure is one to two weeks, after which the acute phase of Chagas disease begins. In the setting of transfusion- and transplant-associated cases, the incubation period may be as long as four months [2,3].
The acute phase of T. cruzi infection lasts 8 to 12 weeks and is characterized by circulating trypomastigotes detectable by microscopy of fresh blood or buffy coat smears (picture 1). Most patients have only mild, non-specific symptoms such as fever or are asymptomatic, so do not come to clinical attention during the acute phase.

The chronic phase begins once parasitemia falls below levels detectable by microscopy; in the absence of antitrypanosomal therapy, this usually occurs 8 to 12 weeks after the onset of infection. Individuals with chronic T. cruzi infection are capable of transmitting the parasite to the insect vector and directly to other humans via blood components, organ donation, or transplacentally, even in the absence of clinical manifestations"

Does this help answer the question?

Thanks, not sure if it helps. 6 month history of constipation and basically told he has a T. cruzi infection. I had to choose between acute or chronic megacolon...... Not sure what was right? I picked chronic because it was 6 months.

Nick

Interesting did not know that. I almost picked calcitonin dang it!

Regarding the repro.....know what is in First Aid COLD. I had every placenta condition, know the hormones and what they do. Basically had 40-50% of the repro section on my test. Not more than 2-4 questions on male repro, but a ton on female. Only 2-3 on female ovarian cancer, 2-3 on breast conditions. Know the pregnancy complications.

There is just a few questions that are impossible...liked I said you would have to be an OBGYN resident to know the answer. Some crazy left field stuff....Maybe 3ish questions like this. So up to you if you want to look at a OBGYN book for 3ish questions that might be experimental???

The matching birth control know what's in first aid and know the different types of progesterone and estrogen and what they do.

Hope that helps.

Nick

Ya, that seems about right. So most likely if you see a WTF question, don't get mad, it's probably experimental.

Exactly....I thought my first 4 blocks were easy. Only a few questions where I was like WTF.

BUT the afternoon blocks got tougher and tougher.....Many WTF questions then a few questions that where soooooo easy.

Nick

Thanks, not sure if it helps. 6 month history of constipation and basically told he has a T. cruzi infection. I had to choose between acute or chronic megacolon...... Not sure what was right? I picked chronic because it was 6 months.

Nick

Ya I think you chose right. The acute sx of Chaga's seem to be fever, malaise, unilateral swelling of the eye and maybe redness at the bite site. Chronic sx are constipation, digestive & swallowing problems + abdominal pain.I think the time frame may be irrelevant and use to throw you off. It has to do more with the sx that you see. The heart and GI sx are considered chronic and can present up to 20yrs ltr

Anyone know how they calculate your score? Do they compare your test to everyone who took it that same day? They throw out all the 40-50 experimental questions?

Thanks,

Nick

You need to concentrate the the big 4: bugs, drugs, path and omm. I've heard that Comsae underestimates the grades, and you still got a week, so keep your head up high :)

Thanks. I'm trying to keep a positive mindset and to continue studying, but those COMSAE sure aren't making me feel any better, haha

just took COMSAE B and question for people who have already taken the COMLEX: is the overall quality of the images as bad on the real deal as they are on the COMSAE? because they were generally terrible and I find that...concerning. I've heard there are a lot of blurry pictures on the COMLEX, should I just prepare myself for that?

(I can't believe they are so bad, in this day and age there really is no excuse for that....)

also, I had one question where the patient's estradiol & progesterone levels were given, but I couldn't find the normals in the lab values table. am I missing something here? I did ctrl+F and couldn't find them. was I just supposed to know them offhand? I thought it was odd that values were given with no reference ranges and then I was supposed to figure out what was going on.

Last edited:
just took COMSAE B and question for people who have already taken the COMLEX: is the overall quality of the images as bad on the real deal as they are on the COMSAE? because they were generally terrible and I find that...concerning. I've heard there are a lot of blurry pictures on the COMLEX, should I just prepare myself for that?

(I can't believe they are so bad, in this day and age there really is no excuse for that....)

The quality of the images was not bad on the COMLEX I took yesterday, but it was just the images came from left field.....I talked to a friend of mine who took it yesterday at a different site. He had many of the same images and they were just tough, you couldn't figure it out based on the info they gave you. You had to make the diagnosis from the image. I had a ton of biopsy images.....only like 2-3 x-rays.

We had probably 75% of the same questions....

Nick

Hello all, I found this link a few days before my exam and have been lookingat it for a few days and thought I would post my comlex experience, which Itook yesterday.

Themes of my exam: Women’s Health Huge, OMM sympathetic levels, Diarrhea,cough, congenital sex abnormalities, and bugs.

Women’s health was huge and many I thought were tricky. I also had notstudied normal physiology of hormones. Basically I would try to know everythingabout progesterone.

The OMM questions I thought were pretty easy; just a few chapman’s points whichI think were hit in Saversee. Bugs were pretty much all bacteria. Very few drugquestions, which most were toxicities. Maybe two viral and fungal.

Overall I thought it was difficult. I thought the morning was pretty tough,but the afternoon i thought was really hard, compared to my comsae/combank experience.Some vague questions, and short question stems like comsae. The afternoonsession felt like it slapped me in the face. Also, our proctor told us we had10 minutes between blocks 3 and 4 and 6 and 7 that didn’t count toward ourtime. She said that specifically, but that’s not true. Those are 10 minutes youlose from your block. As with the above information take it with a grain ofsalt, because who knows what the theme of your exam will be. I’m off to cramfor USMLE next Saturday now.

Good Luck all!!

Lab Values:

Is it true Prog, Estrogen, and BUN are not given on the COMLEX lab values?

For those who took the exam, can you give a general description of the lower extremities-type questions? Was it "nerve-injured, what sign?" or motion/sensation lost in which plane/side of the leg? thanks!

What did everyone here that already took the exam do for lunch? I want to bring lunch with me and just sit in my car listening to music for the 30+ minutes. Just don't know what to pack. As long as it's not too much or I'll fall asleep during the last block!

I packed a burrito and got to eat a cold burrito for my break. . they wouldn't let me use their microwave. And an apple. I really wasn't hungry.

Then I spent the rest of the time reading FA and Savarese whilst walking around. If you can go sit for even longer during your break, hats off to you. personally my butt was numb.

I packed a burrito and got to eat a cold burrito for my break. . they wouldn't let me use their microwave. And an apple. I really wasn't hungry.

Then I spent the rest of the time reading FA and Savarese whilst walking around. If you can go sit for even longer during your break, hats off to you. personally my butt was numb.

I think a PB&J it is then! And maybe an apple

For those who took the exam, can you give a general description of the lower extremities-type questions? Was it "nerve-injured, what sign?" or motion/sensation lost in which plane/side of the leg? thanks!

Yeah mostly gave you description of the lesion and said what nerve or what injury caused this....like fibular head fracture. Also, know what nerve does the sensory to the leg....like common perioneal does dorsum of foot or tibial nerve does sole of foot. Know the table in first aid cold. I had 2-3 brachial plexuses/upper extremity. More lower extremity. One direction brachial plexus injury where you had to know the posterior cord supplied such and such nerve. Straight forward and easy.

These where not tough if you knew the table in first aid on the upper and lower extremity. Main thing I over looked was the sensory part....know that!

Nick

Lab Values:

Is it true Prog, Estrogen, and BUN are not given on the COMLEX lab values?

Can't remember...but I don't think I needed them. If the lab value wasn't in the table of normal values, they gave you the normal range or said it was high in the question itself. You do NOT need to memorize any lab values.

Nick

Yeah mostly gave you description of the lesion and said what nerve or what injury caused this....like fibular head fracture. Also, know what nerve does the sensory to the leg....like common perioneal does dorsum of foot or tibial nerve does sole of foot. Know the table in first aid cold. I had 2-3 brachial plexuses/upper extremity. More lower extremity. One direction brachial plexus injury where you had to know the posterior cord supplied such and such nerve. Straight forward and easy.

These where not tough if you knew the table in first aid on the upper and lower extremity. Main thing I over looked was the sensory part....know that!

Nick

Did you have to know the specific levels of the lower extremity nerves? Ie. Obturator n (L2-L4) or just motor + sensory?

Nick

Thanks Nick, much appreciated!

Did you have to know the specific levels of the lower extremity nerves? Ie. Obturator n (L2-L4) or just motor + sensory?

Not really specific levels. I did have to know L5 is the dorsum of the foot though.

Mainly motor and sensory though.

Nick

Anyone know off the top of their head what type of strain pattern it is when the SBS and occiput move in opposite directions? Like the occiput goes inferior on one side and the SBS is higher on the other?

Thanks,

Nick

A question for everyone that has taken it.....

Since I've taken it I keep thinking about all the answers I put that were wrong.

How many questions do you think you can miss and still get a 600? There's got to be like 20ish questions that I keep thinking about that I missed. So, I know there are probably some more I can't remember that I missed.

I am really hoping to pull this off, but the more I think about it, the more I am questioning myself. These next few weeks are going to suck. Hopefully rotations, which start Monday will help keep my mind occupied. It just sucks wait a few weeks to figure out if I can attain my give specialty of ortho....

Thanks,

Nick

Anyone know off the top of their head what type of strain pattern it is when the SBS and occiput move in opposite directions? Like the occiput goes inferior on one side and the SBS is higher on the other?

Thanks,

Nick

Superior vertical strain you meant?:D