*****2015-2016 General Surgery Interview Switch Thread*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello, looking to switch my WashU interview from January 8/9 to December 11.

If you are interested, please let me know. I'm happy to cover the costs. I can also recommend things to do while in St. Louis because I'm a native.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am looking to switch UT Southwestern Dec 4 to Dec 18. Thanks!

Looking to switch Northshore LIJ Hofstra from 12/18/15 to 12/7/15 or 1/8/15.
Looking to switch Northshore LIJ Lenox Hill from 1/8/16 to 12/7/15.
Looking to switch Ichan Beth Israel from 12/18/15 to 1/22/16.
Thank you all in advance for the help!
I would love to switch you Lenox Hill, bc I want 1/8, but I have 12/18...dunno if that would be worth it to you

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking to switch my Atlanta Medical College interview date on Dec 11/12 to Jan 8/9

Also, looking to switch my Case Surgery interview date I'm scheduled for Dec 5

Updating request: Anyone want to switch Duke Jan 22-23rd for Jan 8th. I will pay for new hotel/flight!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone with Indiana on 1/7 want to switch for my 1/12 date?

yoooooo
Could anyone switch their Jefferson January 9 for my December 12th?
Or switch their Cornell 12/5 for my Cornell 12/12 ?
Thank you in advance.

Looking to switch Thomas Jefferson from 11/21 to 12/12 or 1/9. Thank you in advance!

Hey there, by any chance did you get 1/9 and are willing to trade for a 12/12 date that I have? Thanks in advance.

yoooooo
Could anyone switch their Jefferson January 9 for my December 12th?
Or switch their Cornell 12/5 for my Cornell 12/12 ?
Thank you in advance.
Yo if you still have your Thomas Jefferson 12/12 date I would trade you for 1/9.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone willing to switch with me for Memorial Univ/Mercer - Savannah. I have Jan. 7th and would like Dec. 17, could also do Dec. 10.

Hey guys, would anyone be willing to switch interview dates with me for OHSU? I am currently scheduled 12/21 and looking to trade for 12/7.

Can anyone switch Thomas Jefferson.. I have 1/9 looking to switch to 12/12

Looking to switch UIC or UIC-Metropolitan. Have 12/12 for both, will take any other date. Personal message me please

Hey all, I'm still looking to switch my Iowa (University of) interview date.

I currently have this scheduled for January 9th but it would save me a lot of money to switch this to December 5th.

PM me if you can make the trade! Thanks.

Can anyone trade UMichigan interview date? I have 12/4 and want 12/16 or 1/6. Willing to pay cancelled flights + extra money!

Looking to trade U Michigan interview. I have 1/6 and want 12/16. (sorry mdgeneralsurgery...unfortunately I can't do 12/4)

Thanks!

Looking to switch U Oklahoma HSC on 12/11 to another date
....or switch U Connecticut from 12/12 to 12/5

Thanks

Looking to switch Univ of Indiana on 12/17 to another date or the Univ of Maryland on 12/17 to another date.

Thanks

I am looking to change Pitt from Jan 8-9 to Jan 22/23! Willing to provide financial incentive!

Looking to switch U Miami Jackson from 1/9 to 12/12

Looking to switch Rutgers RWJ New Brunswick from 1/6 to 12/16 will provide financial incentive!

I am looking to switch my Yale interview from 1/8 to 1/15 and would be willing to pay for the inconvenience!

Anyone willing to switch Pitt. I have Jan 8-9 and looking for Jan 23. Happy to pay for flights/cancellation