You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 University of Vermont Application Thread
Started by claduva94
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Probably email admissions. I think that should suffice.Withdrawing as soon as i figure out how. GL to you guys
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From portal:
"If at any time you wish to withdraw your application from further consideration, please do so by clicking the "Contact Admissions" link in the left navigation bar and submit your request via email."
"If at any time you wish to withdraw your application from further consideration, please do so by clicking the "Contact Admissions" link in the left navigation bar and submit your request via email."
I wonder if wait list movement has been start yet ???
I wonder if wait list movement has been start yet ???
One can only wonder...
One can only wonder...
Accepted off the WL this morning
So the waitlist is moving... (Please let it be me, Vermont. Please?)Accepted off the WL this morning
Congrats!Accepted off the WL this morning
Interview date? Date probably doesn't matter, but I'm just curious.
Congrats!
Interview date? Date probably doesn't matter, but I'm just curious.
February 20? I think it was the last date, but I'm not sure. Received my decision recently too, if that helps anyone
Do you think you'll matriculate here??Accepted off the WL this morning
Congrats! Are you In-state or Out-of-State?Accepted off the WL this morning
Accepted off the waitlist this morning (!), via email. Planning to attend.
For posterity's sake (I know that I've been scouring past years' threads for information on waitlist movement), I interviewed in December and was put on the waitlist in March.
Between the interview and WL decision I submitted a short update letter via email. After being waitlisted, I submitted monthly statements of strong interest. The first was a letter I emailed, but the follow-up notes were normal emails (tried to keep it short and sweet).
For posterity's sake (I know that I've been scouring past years' threads for information on waitlist movement), I interviewed in December and was put on the waitlist in March.
Between the interview and WL decision I submitted a short update letter via email. After being waitlisted, I submitted monthly statements of strong interest. The first was a letter I emailed, but the follow-up notes were normal emails (tried to keep it short and sweet).
ACCEPTED (off the waitlist) this morning as well! 
Interviewed 1/16, WL'ed 4/15 and accepted today! I had sent a letter of interest in between my interview and waitlist notification, if that makes any difference. So stoked about this opportunity; I'll most likely be matriculating in the fall!

Interviewed 1/16, WL'ed 4/15 and accepted today! I had sent a letter of interest in between my interview and waitlist notification, if that makes any difference. So stoked about this opportunity; I'll most likely be matriculating in the fall!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Are you In-state or Out-of-State?
Thank you! Out of state.
And to follow previous posts, I was waitlisted 4/15, but did not send any letters of interests or updates
Anyone IS get in off the WL?
Anyone IS get in off the WL?
Still hopelessly hoping.
+1Still hopelessly hoping.
Hi! Would anyone who attended second look be willing to describe their experience and their impressions of the school after the event? Also, what were your potential classmates like? (just curious to see what kind of people this school attracts, haha)
Thanks guys!
Thanks guys!
Whoa, just got accepted off the waitlist (interviewed in November), Does anyone know how I can ask about the financial aid offer?
Congrats! Do you think you will attend?Whoa, just got accepted off the waitlist (interviewed in November), Does anyone know how I can ask about the financial aid offer?
Thanks. I probably won't unless they give me some aid. I already got scholarship aid from another school.Congrats! Do you think you will attend?
Accepted off the waitlist today! OOS. Although I loved the school and Burlington is wonderful, I'll be declining as my state school is a much more affordable option.
Congratulations scout1992! would you mind sharing what your interview date was?
12/5! Good luck!!!Congratulations scout1992! would you mind sharing what your interview date was?
OOS accepted off the waitlist 5/4 and declining for financial reasons. UVM is an amazing school and I highly encourage those accepted in the next few weeks to contact admissions/students with any questions-- they were so helpful. Hoping a spot goes to one of y'all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anymore get in off the WL?
Just withdrew my acceptance from here because of tuition costs (OOS). Good luck to everyone!
Just accepted off the waitlist this morning and will be matriculating here!
OOS
Interview date: 11/14
Wait listed: January/February
If this helps anyone:
Right after the interview I submitted a thank you letter that explained my feelings about the school and my interest in attending. One month later, I submitted an update letter. Then when I found out I got waitlisted, I sent in letters of interest on a monthly basis, with the first one being the most detailed and the later ones being short and to the point.
I'm a re applicant and it's been a very difficult last few years but so worth it. I am extremely humbled by this opportunity and I sincerely wish all of you the best of luck and to never give up your dream because it will happen for you!!!
OOS
Interview date: 11/14
Wait listed: January/February
If this helps anyone:
Right after the interview I submitted a thank you letter that explained my feelings about the school and my interest in attending. One month later, I submitted an update letter. Then when I found out I got waitlisted, I sent in letters of interest on a monthly basis, with the first one being the most detailed and the later ones being short and to the point.
I'm a re applicant and it's been a very difficult last few years but so worth it. I am extremely humbled by this opportunity and I sincerely wish all of you the best of luck and to never give up your dream because it will happen for you!!!
I was also accepted off the waitlist Friday morning and will be attending!!
OOS
Interview: 02/20
Waitlisted: 04/29
If this is helpful to anyone: I sent a thank you card after my interview, and then a 1/2 page reaffirmation letter (attached to an email) after getting the waitlist decision. A couple of weeks after my letter, I sent a very short and sweet follow up reaffirmation email. My fingers are crossed for those still on the waitlist!!
OOS
Interview: 02/20
Waitlisted: 04/29
If this is helpful to anyone: I sent a thank you card after my interview, and then a 1/2 page reaffirmation letter (attached to an email) after getting the waitlist decision. A couple of weeks after my letter, I sent a very short and sweet follow up reaffirmation email. My fingers are crossed for those still on the waitlist!!
So i've been lurking this thread for a while so I said if it happened to me I would post here. Just got in an hour ago.
OOS Interviewed: 12/5
GPA: 3.81
sGPA: 3.92
MCAT: 33
Good luck guys. Hope to see you in 2 months!
OOS Interviewed: 12/5
GPA: 3.81
sGPA: 3.92
MCAT: 33
Good luck guys. Hope to see you in 2 months!
Congratulation!!! Wow your status is very high.So i've been lurking this thread for a while so I said if it happened to me I would post here. Just got in an hour ago.
OOS Interviewed: 12/5
GPA: 3.81
sGPA: 3.92
MCAT: 33
Good luck guys. Hope to see you in 2 months!
accepted off the waitlist on 6/15!
interviewed 1/16, waitlisted 4/15
good luck everyone!
interviewed 1/16, waitlisted 4/15
good luck everyone!
accepted off the waitlist on 6/15!
interviewed 1/16, waitlisted 4/15
good luck everyone!
Congrats!!
IS or OOS?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted off the wait-list yesterday! Is this real life?
Accepted off the wait-list yesterday! Is this real life?
Congratulations!!
Feel free to ask me any questions!
Congrats! There is still hope for us in July! 🙂Accepted off the wait-list yesterday! Is this real life?
Thank you so much!!! I most definitely will! I was accepted so late that I'm overwhelmed 😳
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
