2016-2017 Marshall University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS just withdrew my acceptance. Hopefully it goes to someone who has been waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone hear anything about waitlist ranking?

I got accepted off the waitlist a couple days ago. Cindy told me that someone dropped their acceptance and decided for nursing school instead. Don't lose hope, because anything can happen. Realistically, its going to take a miracle for more seats to open, but that being said, that's what I thought until I was finally accepted...

As far as waitlist ranking, I don't think they rank the waitlist. If a spot opens up, they probably meet and discuss it.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted off the waitlist a couple days ago. Cindy told me that someone dropped their acceptance and decided for nursing school instead. Don't lose hope, because anything can happen. Realistically, its going to take a miracle for more seats to open, but that being said, that's what I thought until I was finally accepted...

As far as waitlist ranking, I don't think they rank the waitlist. If a spot opens up, they probably meet and discuss it.

Good luck!
I don't think they do rank them either. Anyways, I got accepted earlier this month off the waitlist :) See you July 31st!

Good luck!
Also congrats!