You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Boston University
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m guessing next Friday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omnitrix10
Full Member
what day do calls start to go out
From last year’s thread, it seems acceptance calls started coming on Wed and emails came on Fri. If we go by that, some people may get calls on 3/11.
It really depends on your interviewer though. Some may not even call.
Did anyone have JO? My interview was kinda short, and I noticed someone from last year had mentioned the same. No idea if they got in though
It really depends on your interviewer though. Some may not even call.
Did anyone have JO? My interview was kinda short, and I noticed someone from last year had mentioned the same. No idea if they got in though
flourescentopal
Full Member
From last year’s thread, it seems acceptance calls started coming on Wed and emails came on Fri. If we go by that, some people may get calls on 3/11.
It really depends on your interviewer though. Some may not even call.
Did anyone have JO? My interview was kinda short, and I noticed someone from last year had mentioned the same. No idea if they got in though
I had JO and got accepted in December. They ended up calling me after the acceptance email came out.
My interview was only 30 minutes, but I think it was because of the Zoom meeting’s time limit. We literally got cut off mid-conversation, so I wouldn’t worry about it being short.
Mine was like 20 min, and he was like have a good dayI had JO and got accepted in December. They ended up calling me after the acceptance email came out.
My interview was only 30 minutes, but I think it was because of the Zoom meeting’s time limit. We literally got cut off mid-conversation, so I wouldn’t worry about it being short.
conradfisher
Full Member
I didn't have JO, but my interview was also only 30 min.
D
deleted1216180
Same I was only asked 4 questions, got an A thoI didn't have JO, but my interview was also only 30 min.
I’m sorry, what are these initials👀? Before I lose my mind furtherDid anyone with MS get a call in December?
Interviewer initialsI’m sorry, what are these initials👀? Before I lose my mind further
oh i thought u were asking if anyone with multiple sclerosis got accepted💀Did anyone with MS get a call in December?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CurledAlarmist
Full Member
Let’s set a precedentplease can we avoid the stress and chaos of asking for interviewer initials
not_houseMD
Full Member
I agree. I'm fine with people letting know they got accepted via phone call (or email) -- it's obviously exciting and sharing this lets everyone know what's happening. But the "Just got the call!! MM interviewer" and "JW anyone??" and the "Anyone heard from JE??!" is just...not it.please can we avoid the stress and chaos of asking for interviewer initials
My opinion though, y'all do what you want.
dumpyaardvark
New Member
As a CURRENT med student, I’m begging all of you to get off these moral high grounds and stop virtue signaling please…
A few off topic posts were removed.
Get along with each other while waiting, these guys could be your classmates some day
Get along with each other while waiting, these guys could be your classmates some day
dumpyaardvark
New Member
Hopefully not!A few off topic posts were removed.
Get along with each other while waiting, these guys could be your classmates some day
Is BU super stressful?Hopefully not!
Idk why but I’ve just lost hope for an A at this point
medicalpokemon
Full Member
Do we think calls are starting today?
5ArthurBron5
Full Member
No calls today I guess :'(
lebronjames.
Full Member
I thought they said it would start on the 18th?
When did they say that? All I got was early March.I thought they said it would start on the 18th?
Congrats! Was it a call or email?+1 OOS A
Thank you! Got a call!Congrats! Was it a call or email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS A received an email!
Was it from your interviewer?+1 OOS A received an email!
yes! they said I would receive a formal notice soonWas it from your interviewer?
congrats!yes! they said I would receive a formal notice soon
+1 IS A received an email! Good luck and congrats y'all!!!!
The portal isn’t supposed to update until tomorrow, right? My interviewer called the Dec decisions people after the official emails went out, so not expecting to hear from them today in the miraculous event that I get accepted
D
deleted1216180
For me back in December the portal didn't update until Saturday after emails came outThe portal isn’t supposed to update until tomorrow, right? My interviewer called the Dec decisions people after the official emails went out, so not expecting to hear from them today in the miraculous event that I get accepted
omnitrix10
Full Member
Congrats! Was it an official email? or one from your interviewer+1 IS A received an email! Good luck and congrats y'all!!!!
OOS R. Cooked
The dean interviewed you?oos wl! Also deferred in December! My interview was with KH back in October, felt like total crap after it, so this is a nice surprise
tukitats
Full Member
YeahThe dean interviewed you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tukitats
Full Member
Yeah thats what I was also wondering ngl, from an AI overview (which I know isn't the most accurate), i found that it was roughly 300 people on the waitlist and only around 12-15 people being admitted off the waitlist. Do we know anything about if the waitlist is ranked or nah?i mean is it actually worth it to stay on the waitlist? is there even any info out there on how many people get off
Interviewer a couple hours before, official like an hour agoCongrats! Was it an official email? or one from your interviewer
is there an accepted students groupme / any group networking app?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K