2016-2017 Temple University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been rejected or waitlisted after an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, could someone post the link to sign into the account page? I deleted the email with the link so I'm not sure how to check my status

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an II from here! Incredibly excited! Scheduling on their portal did not work for me though, so I had to call them

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an II from here! Incredibly excited! Scheduling on their portal did not work for me though, so I had to call them

Congrats!!!!
do you mind checking your portal to see when you were last modified?
I know everyone has been advising us not to read too much into these things, but my neurotic pre-med brain can't help it!

Congrats!!!!
do you mind checking your portal to see when you were last modified?
I know everyone has been advising us not to read too much into these things, but my neurotic pre-med brain can't help it!
Thank you! And it was last modified 8/15/2016 -- I'm pretty sure it has doesn't mean anything. Good luck to you!!

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! And it was last modified 8/15/2016 -- I'm pretty sure it has doesn't mean anything. Good luck to you!!

This gives me a little hope! Mine was last modified 8/15/2016, so I assumed it was just dead but I guess it's not really over 'til it's over!

Thank you very much!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone that was accepted gotten the official acceptance letter yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone who has interviewed give me an idea of how many other applicants were present on your interview day?

II just now, I was complete early july and had the "Last Modified 8/12" up until yesterday so I dont think that status means much

Reactions: 6 users
II! Complete l8 July I believe it's been so long u can't remember. Unsure if I'm going to accept it or not, if not I hope it goes to one of you darlings :love:

Reactions: 13 users
II this morning!!! OOS, LM 71, complete 9/23

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning! LM 75, complete 7/6. However, I am unable to schedule an interview on the calendar. It says the day is filled whenever I click "schedule interview", but it still shows as an option when I refresh the page. Has anyone had a similar problem? I called, but nobody is working on a Saturday.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone that has interviewed remember how many weeks they said for a decision? The website just says several...

Modified this morning pre II... I sense a disturbance in the Force

I don't think the "date modified" thing means anything significant. I was complete early July, no modification changes, and got an II this weekend.

I don't think the "date modified" thing means anything significant. I was complete early July, no modification changes, and got an II this weekend.
I'm betting it just means somebody downloaded the file again.

That's like saying every time I re-download an assignment for a class I'm gonna finish it, which is a funny thing to say
I never said that or anything near it.

was there somewhere to leave luggage during the interview day?

was there somewhere to leave luggage during the interview day?
Yes there is a room where you can put luggage right beside the wonderful secretary who helps you along your day. This is a amazing school, I hope you love it.

Just a heads up for anyone who might have interviews this week: SEPTA, the public transportation system, is currently on strike. Uber or Lyft will be your best means of getting to your interview. I would hate for anyone to be late because they were relying on the subway and not realize this!

Withdrew today. Good luck to all of you in this thread!

Anyone that has interviewed remember how many weeks they said for a decision? The website just says several...

I don't remember the exact details, but I think they said that they were trying to release decisions in larger batches so that they could be sure they had everyone's committee member present to represent them. They might be trying to have meetings once a month, so I'm not really expecting to hear back for another couple of weeks, since the first batch obviously went out on October 17th. But honestly, I can't even be sure that I'm remembering it right. :laugh:

I don't remember the exact details, but I think they said that they were trying to release decisions in larger batches so that they could be sure they had everyone's committee member present to represent them. They might be trying to have meetings once a month, so I'm not really expecting to hear back for another couple of weeks, since the first batch obviously went out on October 17th. But honestly, I can't even be sure that I'm remembering it right. :laugh:

They said ~4-6 weeks and that the committee meets once a month on a Friday at my interview!

Where on the portal can we submit update letters? Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, I found it!

Top right corner, click "apply online"
Hi, I have: Status = Completed; Modified on - 10/13/2016 ( I actually submitted on 10/9).
But I did not get any "Application Received" OR "Application Complete" emails.
Is that normal ?

Regards,

Hi, I have: Status = Completed; Modified on - 10/13/2016 ( I actually submitted on 10/9).
Is that normal ?

Regards,
Yes

Is that normal ?

Regards,
Where do you see you status? I checked the supplemental website and it shows me 1. Create a profile 2. Start application 3.Complete an application 4. Submit supplemental items with dates next to them. Is this what you're looking at?

Where do you see you status? I checked the supplemental website and it shows me 1. Create a profile 2. Start application 3.Complete an application 4. Submit supplemental items with dates next to them. Is this what you're looking at?
apply online link i think

PLEASE Temple, just love me? :blackeye:
Complete 6/30 & no love.

It sure feels like it hahaha.

Man I love this school so much. If anyone has any questions about the interview day or on the fence if they should attend the interview hit me up and I will convince you how amazing this school appears

Last edited:
II just now! OOS applicant :) Im so excited

Reactions: 6 users