2016-2017 Temple University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else get a new item listed under Supplemental Items for "LKSOM Photo"? I'm post interview, waiting for a response and just saw it.
That happened to me right before I received my II. I uploaded a photo but I don't think it mattered.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So I got an II, but none of the dates really fit my schedule/airfares are not ideal. Any idea if they will give more dates later? I've called, but was just told to email them

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 9/22 and thought I crushed it. It might just be that your interviewer hasn't presented you at the admissions committee meeting yet. At least that's what I was told. When did you interview?
I interviewed in early October, but I thought they said we should have decisions within 4-6 weeks? Or are they not really sticking to that?

I interviewed in early October, but I thought they said we should have decisions within 4-6 weeks? Or are they not really sticking to that?
It took them about 6 weeks to send me that continuing candidate letter, maybe a little bit longer. You'll probably hear back soon I think

It has been 8 weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything from them

Last edited:
Yeah I interviewed 7 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I think all my interviews on the trail have gone pretty well except for the one additional faculty one here. +pity+

It has been 8 weeks since my interview and I haven't heard anything from them
Yo that sucks man. I guess I'll try to calm down now knowing that a lot of other people haven't heard back.

Anyone who's gotten a decision post-interview from St Luke's, how long did it take to hear back?

Yo that sucks man. I guess I'll try to calm down now knowing that a lot of other people haven't heard back.

Yeah it's rough, kind of have a bad feeling about it considering how long it's taking

II!!! I am so stoked! I was completly freaking out. But the portal is acting silly so I'll have to call in the morning!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if we send interview thank you notes to the admissions office or directly to our interviewers?

Does anyone know if we send interview thank you notes to the admissions office or directly to our interviewers?
You send it directly to the interviewer. There should be an address on the interview day sheet or on their card.

That happened to me right before I received my II. I uploaded a photo but I don't think it mattered.

I just saw this, and uploaded my picture. But now my portal says that only 1/2 required items have been received under "4. Submit Supplemental Items." Does it take some time for them to receive it?

So I got an II, but none of the dates really fit my schedule/airfares are not ideal. Any idea if they will give more dates later? I've called, but was just told to email them

Agreed. I can't make any of those dates work, and can't find an email. There were no dates past 12/1 and I am OOS, with II last week. Much too little notice! I am planning to withdraw, so want to get my spot available for someone else. Please PM if you find a way to contact them!

II this morning!

OOS LizzyM ~ 70. Complete mid august and dates available were early-mid december
Super stoked as my inbox has been disappointing/dry for a while until this week!
Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 8 users
II today! Complete 7/10, I was really hoping for an interview here -- it seems like a great place. There are slots open tomorrow (yikes) and through the first two weeks in December.

Good luck to: thatchilldude69 & ed*26

Good luck thatchilldude69/ed*26! It's a really chill day and an awesome school

Did anyone make a Facebook group yet for those who have been accepted??

II yesterday! Complete 7/13. What time did your interview day end for those who've interviewed?

Stupidly bought my flight home for 6:00pm on the same day. Hopefully it ends by 3:30pm like the email said, and traffic to PHI doesn't take longer than 30-45 minutes by uber...cutting it close.

Reactions: 1 users
II yesterday! Complete 7/13. What time did your interview day end for those who've interviewed?

Stupidly bought my flight home for 6:00pm on the same day. Hopefully it ends by 3:30pm like the email said, and traffic to PHI doesn't take longer than 30-45 minutes by uber...cutting it close.
I think that's exactly when my flight was too. Luckily both my interviews were in the morning so after the tour I was basically free to go. I made it with plenty of time. But it all depends what time they set your interviews for.

Anyone else having trouble scheduling? I keep trying to schedule for the 14th and 15th (which are listed as open) but when I actually go to confirm it says it's full. The other 3 dates don't work well for me...

Has anyone complete since September or later heard anything from admissions? I completed my secondary early-mid September; I'm hoping that isn't too late!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know how open they are to ITA emails? Congrats to those accepted!!

Has anyone complete since September or later heard anything from admissions? I completed my secondary early-mid September; I'm hoping that isn't too late!
I was complete 8/13 and haven't heard a thing. I don't think I've seen anything on this thread about people getting rejected so not sure what to think at this point..

II today for St. Luke's
LM 68, non-trad
Complete 10/19

Reactions: 2 users
First dates 01/10 and 01/19

Last edited:
are II's still going out for Geisinger program applicants? how competitive is this program

Is it too late to submit a secondary for this school?

At what point did you guys receive your TU number?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Sooo did anyone else interview in October and still not hear a peep yet or is that just me?

Accepted! <3 Interviewed mid-October and was coming up on something like week 9 of waiting...hold on guys! :)

Accepted! <3 Interviewed mid-October and was coming up on something like week 9 of waiting...hold on guys! :)
Congrats!! Do you find out you're accepted by looking at the tuportal or did they email you?

Congrats!! Do you find out you're accepted by looking at the tuportal or did they email you?
Thank you! :love:I got an email, I actually had checked my portal earlier today and nothing had changed, but once I got the acceptance email I had the option to pay the deposit.

ACCEPTED!!!!! (via e-mail) Interviewed 11/15 at St. Luke's. My first and it feels so weird but so good :) good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted!!!! ... Interviewed Oct.27

Accepted :cat: Interviewed early Nov!

Reactions: 6 users