-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 University of Toledo Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II! Complete around July 30th or so, in-state. Looks like it's MMI format.
Is that new?? I did not think Toledo did this in the past
Is that new?? I did not think Toledo did this in the past
I believe I read on their website that they're starting MMI format for this cycle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is indeed new!Is that new?? I did not think Toledo did this in the past
I believe so. They review continuously and don't send out rejections until the end of the cycle I think.My status is "currently under review"... Does anyone know the timetable for expecting a decision? Guessing this status could last for months
Just got yet another email saying they received my amcas lol.
Again.
Again.
Just got yet another email saying they received my amcas lol.
Again.
+1
Same. I wonder if it means they have opened/downloaded our AMCAS file to review and this is an auto-generated e-mail? Do your statuses state under review?
Same. I wonder if it means they have opened/downloaded our AMCAS file to review and this is an auto-generated e-mail? Do your statuses state under review?
I received it too, and I already have an interview scheduled
I haven't been receiving any of the emails that are errors, only the please disregard emails.
When did you get it? Today?
Do they send them in the evenings?
I got the e-mail around 3:45 pm on Monday
Just submitted my secondary yesterday and the notification email said it can take 2 to 3 weeks for LOR to be considered received. Is that how long it took you guys? Because that's wayyy too long. I've been holding on to the secondary for like 2 weeks, but didn't add my letters until yesterday during my secondary submission.
I don't think any other school I've applied to is remotely this slow with marking letters.
Edit: I'm now complete and under review -two days after submission. Email had me worried for nothing!
I don't think any other school I've applied to is remotely this slow with marking letters.
Edit: I'm now complete and under review -two days after submission. Email had me worried for nothing!
Last edited:
Mine took a couple days.Just submitted my secondary yesterday and the notification email said it can take 2 to 3 weeks for LOR to be considered received. Is that how long it took you guys? Because that's wayyy too long. I've been holding on to the secondary for like 2 weeks, but didn't add my letters until yesterday during my secondary submission.
I don't think any other school I've applied to is remotely this slow with marking letters.
Mine took a couple days.
That sounds reassuring. Hope mine does too!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know how strict the secondary screening is for OOS applicants?
UTMC accepts a fair number of out of state applicants.anyone know how strict the secondary screening is for OOS applicants?
UTMC accepts a fair number of out of state applicants.
would a 28 mcat be too low for an OOS?
I'm a California resident
Last edited:
California is basically in stateUTMC accepts a fair number of out of state applicants.
Is this true?California is basically in state
It's pretty close yeah. I was oos CA but that was many moons ago.Is this true?
I'll be interviewing that day as well!II just now! First one of the season! Complete 9/7
Interview scheduled for 10/25 . Initially wanted 10/12, but I was too slow :/
II just now! First one of the season! Complete 9/7
Interview scheduled for 10/25 . Initially wanted 10/12, but I was too slow :/
Wow they reviewed your app in 2 days, you must have killer stats
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Can anyone who has interviewed here give any insight on how the interview day went? With the MMI format, how many interviewers did you have?
II! OOS applicant! 🙂
II! OOS applicant! 🙂
congrats! stats and complete date?
thank you! Im LizzyM 72 and I submitted 7/27 (I don't think I received a completion email)congrats! stats and complete date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know their policy regarding multiple mcat scores? (i.e. they take the most recent or average)
II for October 12!
Congrats! When were you complete?
Thanks! It was the end of August (26th maybe) because I was waiting on a LOR to come in.
Whoa, that far out already? Yikes.Got an II, only one date was available at the end of Novemeber. Feels like a lifetime away compared to some of you guys! I was complete end of July and I'm IS. 🙂
(oh, and CONGRATS! Definitely rooting for the fellow ISers!)
I received an II last week and the only times that were available were in Nov!Thank you! Toledo is a top choice for me, so I'm absolutely thrilled. 🙂 I was really surprised, too, by how far away the date was. Maybe Thanksgiving throws off their interview schedule or something? Since it seems like those receiving IIs last week were scheduling in October. Hoping you get an II soon, altho it looks like you're doing pretty well yourself by your stats in your siggy. 🙂
Thank you!!! Hoping you get one soon too!
II this morning! Scheduled for Nov. 30th. Really not excited for MMI format.
Awesome congratulations! 🙂 btw if thats u in ur sdn picture maybe consider changing it to make urself anonymousII this morning! Scheduled for Nov. 30th. Really not excited for MMI format.
Ahh thank you! Facebook automatically put it in there lolAwesome congratulations! 🙂 btw if thats u in ur sdn picture maybe consider changing it to make urself anonymous
II this morning! Scheduled for Nov. 30th. Really not excited for MMI format.
Congrats! When were you complete?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thank you!! I was complete 7.30.16!
Until when does toledo interview?
For anyone who's interviewed, does Toledo treat the MMIs as "speed-dating" interviews or are they stations with tasks/scenarios that you have to respond to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who went to the meet and greet, is there a sign in at the meet and greet itself or is it more casual?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Any ties? And do you know what your application said before you got an II? Congrats btw!II!
OOS, 65.5 lizzyM
Feels like I'm below their standards for OOS applicants, so they must have a pretty holistic assessment. Excited though, congrats and best of luck to everyone.
Thanks! Hope they get back to you soon.Any ties? And do you know what your application said before you got an II? Congrats btw!
Last edited:
congrats! would you mind sharing what day you were complete?II!
OOS, 65.5 lizzyM
Feels like I'm below their standards for OOS applicants, so they must have a pretty holistic assessment. Excited though, congrats and best of luck to everyone.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K