2017-2018 LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you're not wrong, but if I get a letter Tuesday and the money is due Wed I'd rather know now
  • Those accepted July 1 through December 31 will have 30 days.

LECOM

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Mail gets delivered on saturdays ladies and gents. So even if they don't come today they are still getting closer

So I submitted my application pretty late and got an email saying they received my application on October 13. I still haven't gotten a secondary yet though. Is it worth calling them and asking?

I received and Interview Invite on Friday for the LECOM Erie Campus. But it seems like their first available date is January 12th. Does anyone know if LECOM has really given out all their interview invites for November/December?

So I submitted my application pretty late and got an email saying they received my application on October 13. I still haven't gotten a secondary yet though. Is it worth calling them and asking?
THey're pretty quick with responding. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Anyone get their mail yet today...? I doubt we will see anything until mid next week, just curious

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I received and Interview Invite on Friday for the LECOM Erie Campus. But it seems like their first available date is January 12th. Does anyone know if LECOM has really given out all their interview invites for November/December?
I received my interview last week, and was able to register for November

Where did you all address thank you notes? They really rushed you around on interview day and it wasn't really the kind of environment where you sit down, say hello, and write down contact information.

Today would be the earliest we see anything. Tuesday and Wed most likely but hey you never know

Members don't see this ad :)
I can see my mail ahead of time - I have a LECOM letter coming today.

imagine we get the letter today and we only have 1 day to pay the deposit? I will be withdrawing

I got alternate list. It gives you a little sheet to return by 11/10 to confirm your place. I will be withdrawing. Good luck to everyone else! If you need anything PM me.

I got alternate list. It gives you a little sheet to return by 11/10 to confirm your place. I will be withdrawing. Good luck to everyone else! If you need anything PM me.
damn you get mail early. I don't think it comes to my house till 4pm. Sorry for the outcome fam, best hopes elsewhere!

Thanks for the anxiety for the rest of the day AnxietyNation. Sorry you didn't get the outcome you wanted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using SDN mobile

Received my acceptance letter today in mail. Interviewed in July

wait listed. Feels bad I'm starting to get a sinking feeling I will end up being a re applicant

Anyone complete in early September get an II yet? Curious to know how far along they are in apps, chronologically speaking.

My portal still says under review, but I feel inclined to email them if they still need anything else.

Anyone complete in early September get an II yet? Curious to know how far along they are in apps, chronologically speaking.

My portal still says under review, but I feel inclined to email them if they still need anything else.
I was complete on 09/11 and got an II on 09/25.

Alternate waitlist! Frankly I didnt like the school anyways and I am very thankful that I was accepted at a better school. I was going to withdaw, but just wanted to hear their decision. Good luck everyone!

Alternate waitlist! Frankly I didnt like the school anyways and I am very thankful that I was accepted at a better school. I was going to withdaw, but just wanted to hear their decision. Good luck everyone!
did it say Alternate Wait list or just alternate list?

wait listed. Feels bad I'm starting to get a sinking feeling I will end up being a re applicant
Sorry to hear that, I think your chances of getting off the waitlist are high, look how mane people are withdrawing

Accepted. Most likely going to withdraw

Can anyone comment on the major similarities/differences or pros/cons between LECOM and LECOM-Bradenton?

Is Alternative list same as Waitlist? Or a little bit better?

Finally got back to my house and opened the letter. Accepted for the LDP. Deposit due November 17th. I’ll be withdrawing. Hoping my spot goes to someone who really wants to go here :)

Complete on 8/30, still waiting.

For everyone who's accepted and planning on attending, has anyone started a Facebook group for our class yet? I know some schools will start it for the class, and other schools the students start it, just curious if anyone has started it yet/if we should start it.

For everyone who's accepted and planning on attending, has anyone started a Facebook group for our class yet? I know some schools will start it for the class, and other schools the students start it, just curious if anyone has started it yet/if we should start it.
Yeah lets start a page, I dont think there is one

Got my acceptance letter yesterday! California resident. Now I need to make a decision - I have until November 17th.