Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shook. I just started a summer classes and was assigned a partner for a project Tuesday (its a 3.5 hour afternoon class that has six people, I am one of few POC). Today (Thursday) I sat next to him in my 3.5 hour morning class which he also happens to be in and he didn't recognize me until the end prolly cause of the hair change. Like bruh.
So ridiculous!!! It's as if they only look at your hair as your only physical feature and don't take the time to actually look at your face, smh. I had a similar situation occur to me - I had a work crush that I ate lunch with in December (had short, curly, natural-looking hair from crochet braids) and we've walked by each other like 10 times since I've changed my hair to senegalese twists. He stopped speaking to me. Today, he FINALLY realized that I was me. The feelings faded a while ago, boo. NEXT. Lol.

)