2018-2019: Child Psychiatry Fellowship Program Interview Reviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AdolescentPsych101

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am a current second year applying to Child Psychiatry next year. I've found most programs websites to be pretty similar and it's hard to learn a lot about the programs solely from the website without insider information. I thought it would be helpful if we could have current applicants post reviews about the interviews they went on this year in an attempt to help other current applicants and future applicants learn more about the fellowship programs available to us. I'm hopeful that we can create a database of information here that will be beneficial to us all moving forward. Thank you in advance for your participation! I copied the template from the psychiatry residency program review page and think it should work well for our purposes as well. I additionally added a few things I particularly would be interested in. Please feel free to add any additional information you may find helpful!

1. Ease of Communication:
2. Accommodation & Food:
3. Interview Day (Schedule, Type of Interview, Unusual Questions, Experiences):
4. Program Overview:
5. Faculty Achievements & Involvement:
6. Location & Lifestyle (including Call Schedule and Travel between rotation sites):
7. Salary & Benefits:
8. Program Strengths:
9. Potential Weaknesses:
10. Overall Impression:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users