2018-2019 Wright State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’ve heard that the waitlist moves tremendously. How do you feel your interview went?
FWIW I thought mine went really well and I was WL as well but I interviewed one of the first days. The first one went great and the second one went well but nothing spectacular.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
FWIW I thought mine went really well and I was WL as well but I interviewed one of the first days. The first one went great and the second one went well but nothing spectacular.
Yeah I felt exactly the same, the first one great and the second one just average.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today! Interviewed the third week of October. IS.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!
IS? Please share Stats Thanks!
IS, interview October, LM 72-73. Wright State is very mission-driven so stats aren't terribly important for them anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

LM 74~76. I wouldn’t worry about stats, like a poster above mentioned, wright state is very much focused on fit. Honestly I was pleasantly surprised by the school during interview day and am seriously considering attending now. I wish those of you who are still interviewing/waiting the best of luck, and be sure to your story to aligns with the school’s mission/values/vision.

What do you mean by ORM exactly?

stats in my signature, ORM is a common phrase used in this forum just search it, and remember that applications and acceptances are much much much more than stats so i dont know how much value you will get from these posts.

stats in my signature, ORM is a common phrase used in this forum just search it, and remember that applications and acceptances are much much much more than stats so i dont know how much value you will get from these posts.

IS?
Thanks!

Oh my goodness... The wait until my interview is killing me...

I've been accepted to another school at this point (yay!), but Boonshoft is still my #1 choice and I would turn my current acceptance or any other school I've applied to down in a heart beat to get in. Can't wait to get the interview behind me and *hopefully* come out with an acceptance!

2 weeks! Wish me luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SDN mobile

Has there been a recent interview wave? Or are they still stretching this wait out

Reactions: 3 users
The next committee meeting is this Wednesday, right? Hoping to hear good news on Thursday.

Reactions: 2 users
Still waiting on an II people, I am slowly losing what little hope I had left haha... I've heard that the first pre II rejections come out in mid December. RIP

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone have an idea if they do? I'm thinking of sending one in
I emailed them yesterday and they directly opened up a section on my application just for updates. They were so nice about it over email as well!

I interviewed November 6th and have not heard back lol the same for my friends that interviewed with me... it’s strange

Is wright state even interviewing OOS applicants?

Reactions: 1 users