2019 dental school application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nam Ly

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My name is Nam. I need everyone's help in regard to the 2019 dental school application. I much appreciate your time and response
Should I start the AADSAS application when it opens (around May 14th) and then submit the pre-dental committee letters with the DAT score later before September 1st? I assume that the pre-dental committee can wait for me to submit my resume and personal statement and then they will submit the packet to the AADSAS.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Nam Ly

Members don't see this ad.

You should submit your committee letters and DAT score ASAP because your application is not considered complete until you submit those and the adcoms might not start reviewing your file until after those scores get verified.

Thank you very much, Otlcat for your answer! I will consider it carefully and try to finish everything ASAP by august

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you very much, Otlcat for your answer! I will consider it carefully and try to finish everything ASAP by august
August is late. Aim for end of July at the latest to have everything in - letters, scores, etc. Your app will need time to be verified too (AADSAS will calculate your GPAs, which can take weeks). Sure people submit in August and get accepted (I did), but you need to have really good stats & scores and a really good app overall to outweigh your lateness, but even then, you may not get in.

Reactions: 1 user