2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys! I sent in everything a couple of days ago to assure my seat and they sent me a congratulations letter that is contingent a couple of days ago as well. I just re-viewed the email and it says I need to get the "appropriate" grade on my pre-reqs I still have to complete, which are Ochem 2, Microbio, and Calculus. Does anyone know what "appropriate" means? I know for other pharm schools a C is satisfactory. Can anyone help clarify please? Thanks!
They require a C as well

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I sent in everything a couple of days ago to assure my seat and they sent me a congratulations letter that is contingent a couple of days ago as well. I just re-viewed the email and it says I need to get the "appropriate" grade on my pre-reqs I still have to complete, which are Ochem 2, Microbio, and Calculus. Does anyone know what "appropriate" means? I know for other pharm schools a C is satisfactory. Can anyone help clarify please? Thanks!
Did your letter include something about the pcat too? One of the contingencies in the letter is to take the pcat but I already took it and submitted it through pharmcas. My question is should I resubmit it or is it a generica contingency that they include with the letter.

Did your letter include something about the pcat too? One of the contingencies in the letter is to take the pcat but I already took it and submitted it through pharmcas. My question is should I resubmit it or is it a generica contingency that they include with the letter.
Thanks guys! I think its just what they include in the letter. Bc it also includes $1,000 deposit, which I already paid.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, whatever is highlighted in yellow that's what you're missing.

hi nina6717
I read your post about vaccination. do u know what are the list of vaccines? if you know can u plz list those here? thank you.

hello everyone,
does anybody know how to apply for loan. i got my w2. now what is the whole process to aaply for loan. I am so nervous for that as i never applied before. Thank you.

hello everyone,
does anybody know how to apply for loan. i got my w2. now what is the whole process to aaply for loan. I am so nervous for that as i never applied before. Thank you.

You'll fill out your FAFSA as usual but make sure you indicate you'll be attending a graduate program. You can always contact Roseman's financial aid office and let them know you're an incoming P1, I know I did that last year. Good luck.

You'll fill out your FAFSA as usual but make sure you indicate you'll be attending a graduate program. You can always contact Roseman's financial aid office and let them know you're an incoming P1, I know I did that last year. Good luck.
oh ok. i have filled FAFSA, but i am not sure if i filled specifically for graduate program. can you tell me what is the next step for that? Thank you.

It means that you need a C for math and science courses and a B for speech and English.

Hello everyone, I interviewed on January 26 at Henderson but haven't received any sort of acceptance, waitlist, or denial letter from Roseman. I am extremely nervous because this forum indicates people were accepted 2 days after the interview, and it's now been 2 weeks. Can anyone shed any light on my situation?

Hello everyone, I interviewed on January 26 at Henderson but haven't received any sort of acceptance, waitlist, or denial letter from Roseman. I am extremely nervous because this forum indicates people were accepted 2 days after the interview, and it's now been 2 weeks. Can anyone shed any light on my situation?

I suggest contacting Dr. Park and asking her about your status.

Best of luck!

Check your spam folder, it may have ended up there.

Has anyone who interviewed on February 9th heard back from Roseman?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got text message from MBA-program though

its not limited entry program. once if you got accepted to the pharmacy program, you can take it as dual degree.

is anyone get email today? I can't wait

I think unlike the other waves of interviews where most of them get a response within 2 days, this time we might have to wait the 2-3 weeks that was mentioned during orientation.

Reactions: 1 user
I think unlike the other waves of interviews where most of them get a response within 2 days, this time we might have to wait the 2-3 weeks that was mentioned during orientation.

I think so too. I don't think it would take whole three weeks. Maybe week or so!

Just declined my acceptance to Roseman, even though it was my first choice :( .... Hopefully someone gets a call for their acceptance due to my decline ....,Goodluck !!!!!

Just declined my acceptance to Roseman, even though it was my first choice :( .... Hopefully someone gets a call for their acceptance due to my decline ....,Goodluck !!!!!
Why would you decline it if it was your first choice??

Reactions: 1 users

Oh, wish you the best in whatever other school you choose. May I ask when you interviewed?

Any good news from people who got interviewed on Feb 9th?

waiting...checking my email like the whole day...

do you have any idea...so far how many students got accepted henderson campus? there is 145 total sits.

Same here. I am checking my email everyday!!!!!!

Why does everyone want to go to Roseman? I'm thinking about giving up my seat because of the tuition.

Why does everyone want to go to Roseman? I'm thinking about giving up my seat because of the tuition.
Being relatively honest with you. Most students choose Roseman because it is a three year school. Second reason is because most students are from California, so Nevada would be the next best thing if you didn't intend on going to a California school. I realize you're looking into whether you should choose Oregon over Roseman. I considered the same thing. Both programs are extremely similar, considering both are 3 year block program pass/fail. Roseman's program has been out a little longer than Pacific's too if that counts for anything .I'm a Cali loc. so I wouldn't last in Oregon.

I'm from Vegas. I just want to stay here rather than going to some other schools. It's cheaper for me :)

Haven't gotten anything yet. Next week would be the 3rd week and 23rd is the next interview. Let's hope we hear back by next week >.<

Reactions: 4 users
Haven't gotten anything yet. Next week would be the 3rd week and 23rd is the next interview. Let's hope we hear back by next week >.<
which means Monday before the next interview yes?

which means Monday before the next interview yes?

Yup, I was thinking they would give us a response by Monday, the day before the next wave of interviews. But who knows, maybe they might need a little bit more time.

Yup, I was thinking they would give us a response by Monday, the day before the next wave of interviews. But who knows, maybe they might need a little bit more time.
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully we get a response soon. Can't wait!!

I am now just worried. As I have heard that earlier many students got acceptance within 3 days after their interview.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Dr. Park told our group that we would be notified within 2 weeks, but thank god they called within 2 days. You guys should definitely call the office and ask at this point. It doesn't hurt to ask. At most they will probably just tell you that they are still making decisions, since it is nearing the end of the interview cycle.

Can you please tell me when was your interview?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Dr. Park told our group that we would be notified within 2 weeks, but thank god they called within 2 days. You guys should definitely call the office and ask at this point. It doesn't hurt to ask. At most they will probably just tell you that they are still making decisions, since it is nearing the end of the interview cycle.
Dr. Park told us that it's going to take at least three weeks. I have a feeling they are waiting for tomorrow's group. If I don't hear back until the end of this week, I will definitely contact the office.