2020-2021 C-B

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waitlisted for both

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Also waitlisted for both. Today was a huge L. Good luck to us all.

Rejected from both. Stings a bit, but I’m glad to have made it this far. Good luck to you all! :)

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
also got the double WL :( did anyone here get into Bassett?

• Care
hi everyone, I was lucky enough to get the A to Bassett!!! I think the answer to the mystery of why there are never bassett acceptees on sdn early on is bc as soon as you get the acceptance notification, they ask that you keep it off of any kind of social media until general decisions are released. So for future Bassett interviewees looking at this thread, you probably won't be able to have real time updates of when decisions are released

Reactions: 3 users
hi everyone, I was lucky enough to get the A to Bassett!!! I think the answer to the mystery of why there are never bassett acceptees on sdn early on is bc as soon as you get the acceptance notification, they ask that you keep it off of any kind of social media until general decisions are released. So for future Bassett interviewees looking at this thread, you probably won't be able to have real time updates of when decisions are released
Congratulations!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! That's amazing :)

• Care
That makes so much sense! Hopefully future applicants find this helpful. Congratulations on getting accepted!

• Care
thank you for the congratulations!! I appreciate it, the answer honestly took me by surprise but I''m very grateful :')

• Care
Hello all, I had the same experience. I'm sorry that everyone was kept in the dark, but since they specifically ask not to post, it wasn't right to say anything. I appreciated the community of this thread, and I wish everyone the very best! Another note for future applicants looking at this thread... if you haven't heard by the end of January, it doesn't always mean the acceptances have gone out already. Schools can run late (especially a weird year like this) and don't consider it over until VP&S regular decisions are released.

Hey! Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist? Do admitted students know if CB has any open spots?

Hey! Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist? Do admitted students know if CB has any open spots?
Also wondering... especially given what happened with the WL today

Last edited: