2020-2021 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I'm Canadian, and was wondering whats the difference between LECOM in Erie Vs LECOM in Bradenton? Are they both Canadian-friendly? Which one is more Canadian-friendly?

Thank you so much :D

Secondary application invitation to Bradenton campus just now!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary application invitation to Bradenton campus just now!
Same, good luck :)
Did either of you also apply to the Erie campus? I did and I got the Bradenton secondary this morning but nothing from Erie yet. But when I go in the portal, the option is there to submit the Erie secondary. Not sure if I should wait for their email invitation, though.

Did either of you also apply to the Erie campus? I did and I got the Bradenton secondary this morning but nothing from Erie yet. But when I go in the portal, the option is there to submit the Erie secondary. Not sure if I should wait for their email invitation, though.
I also applied and see that same option to do it. Not sure if acting proactively in this case would be good or bad :unsure: but I'll probably wait and see if we get an email from Erie today or in the coming days

I also applied and see that same option to do it. Not sure if acting proactively in this case would be good or bad :unsure: but I'll probably wait and see if we get an email from Erie today or in the coming days
Yeah, I was planning on waiting to see as well. Hopefully we'll get the email sometime this week

I applied to the Erie campus and also see the option despite not getting an invite to complete yet. I'm just gonna leave it until they reach out.

In my portal the request was there to submit to both despite getting the email for one. Is this the same for you all?

Did anyone not get a receipt for Erie submission? Like I hit submit and when I check it, all the sections are ticked off.
1592328264983.png

In my portal the request was there to submit to both despite getting the email for one. Is this the same for you all?
Yeah that happened to a few of us, personally I'm going to wait until I get an email from the Erie campus before I complete that secondary

I got the secondary from Erie an hour ago, it was in my spam folder though. To the others I was talking to above, make sure you check your spam!

I only received an email saying that they received my application and that they will review and contact me regarding the status of my application. Is this a bad sign?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the secondary from Erie an hour ago, it was in my spam folder though. To the others I was talking to above, make sure you check your spam!
good call -- mine was in spam too! Thanks for the heads up!

good call -- mine was in spam too! Thanks for the heads up!

Mine wasn't in spam even though I applied to both and got one from Bradenton. Still have the option to fill out and pay for Erie's. Do you think its worth it to contact them or should I just wait?

Mine wasn't in spam even though I applied to both and got one from Bradenton. Still have the option to fill out and pay for Erie's. Do you think its worth it to contact them or should I just wait?

I would wait. Mine came through a couple of hours later

Got the secondary from Erie shortly after I sent that last reply!

To those that received the secondary app, did you have an MCAT score already?

Have you guys noticed if you go on the portal and check your admissions status, there is both erie and bradenton application on it on the selection bar and you can see your decision so far for both campuses?

Reactions: 1 users
I was poking around the portal: there's a form for your pre-health committee so that they have instructions. Does anyone know what happens if your committee doesn't include your AACOMAS ID (I'm applying MD and DO so I never provided either ID's to my letter writers)?

To those that received the secondary app, did you have an MCAT score already?

I haven't taken MCAT yet, but I did send them my SAT scores so that I could move the process along, especially since I can then send my MCAT score once I have it. I did that last evening, and this morning I woke up to emails with links to the secondaries (for both campuses).

I haven't taken MCAT yet, but I did send them my SAT scores so that I could move the process along, especially since I can then send my MCAT score once I have it. I did that last evening, and this morning I woke up to emails with links to the secondaries (for both campuses).
I put my ACT score in my AACOMAS app but my AIS score is a 109 so maybe that’s why

Was anyone that received a secondary verified in early May? Verified 5/13 and still haven't gotten a secondary from them, but got one from CCOM.

Was anyone that received a secondary verified in early May? Verified 5/13 and still haven't gotten a secondary from them, but got one from CCOM.

Applications weren't transmitted until 6/15, so it doesn't matter how early you were verified, because the earliest schools could've gotten your application was 6/15. Looks like the schools are sending them out on different days, LECOM was earliest, Campbell has sent some out too.

Erie II received! (Found in spam folder)

Same boat. Received one from Erie campus actually but not Bradenton.

Reactions: 2 users
I applied to both campuses but I cannot find the bradenton secondary link. I only have one for Erie, which I just submitted. Anyone else have this issue?

I applied to both campuses but I cannot find the bradenton secondary link. I only have one for Erie, which I just submitted. Anyone else have this issue?
It's the same link. You go to the portal and you should see both listed under admissions tab.

Only got one yesterday from LECOM in my spam, didn't get another from Bradenton yet.
I assume you just didn't get it yet. I don't know their screening process though.

I assume you just didn't get it yet. I don't know their screening process though.

That's kinda my assumption too. I don't have my MCAT yet (taking this weekend) but I submitted my ACT to get off their hold so I assume I'll get it eventually.

I got the secondary from Brandenton but not LECOM so I guess their each moving at a weird pace

edit: never mind just checked my spam and my lecom one was there but the brandenton ended up in my inbox. Odd.

I got the secondary from Brandenton but not LECOM so I guess their each moving at a weird pace

edit: never mind just checked my spam and my lecom one was there but the brandenton ended up in my inbox. Odd.

That happened to me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still haven't gotten LECOM B secondary... submitted LECOM Erie days ago...

Still haven't gotten LECOM B secondary... submitted LECOM Erie days ago...
I am in the same boat. Not sure why this is happening to some of us, I also dont have the option to apply to LECOM-B on the portal... if anyone calls them let us know whats up. I am going to wait it out.

I am in the same boat. Not sure why this is happening to some of us, I also dont have the option to apply to LECOM-B on the portal... if anyone calls them let us know whats up. I am going to wait it out.
I could give them a call...

I could give them a call...
I would greatly appreciate it if you gave them a call. I am in a similar position to yourself in that I received the secondary from LECOM Erie but have yet to receive one from Bradenton.

I would greatly appreciate it if you gave them a call. I am in a similar position to yourself in that I received the secondary from LECOM Erie but have yet to receive one from Bradenton.

I left a message. Actually left two but the first one I panicked about what I was trying to say so the second one I left I deepend my voice and left a call back number. THRIVING rn, MCAT IS TOMORROW AND AHHH.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users