Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love reading about different jobs that people have had.
I really was thinking about doing urgent care part time, had the interview lined up and everything but decided that it wasn’t for me. Sure the money would be nice but so is my happiness haha. So telemedicine from the comfort of my own home and own schedule has been working well for me as an extra gig.
It’s wonderful to find that balance and to enjoy your day to day as well. Of course money doesn’t hurt! That’s why FM is a great career because you do have options.
I really was thinking about doing urgent care part time, had the interview lined up and everything but decided that it wasn’t for me. Sure the money would be nice but so is my happiness haha. So telemedicine from the comfort of my own home and own schedule has been working well for me as an extra gig.
It’s wonderful to find that balance and to enjoy your day to day as well. Of course money doesn’t hurt! That’s why FM is a great career because you do have options.