2021-2022 Michigan State

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we also appreciate the incredibly specific criteria for getting feedback - by the time you’d receive it would be negligible haha.
 
Wait, had they only reviewed IS up until now?
Hey, I think MSU CHM just prioritizes IS applicants before OOS, but they definitely had reviewed some OOS applicants as there was 6 or 7 OOS applicants interviewing on the same day as me.
Wishing you the best !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II 10/15 for MD/PhD. OOS, 2.85 ugrad GPA, 3.74 grad GPA, 517, ORM, 4k research hours, no pubs, managing 3 large projects, complete 07/16, under preliminary review 07/22, under MD/PhD review 09/24.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m OOS and thinking of submitting. Is it a waste of time??? Should I just submit and not expect much?
 
I was complete in July and I havent heard anything at all 🙁
Ugh, I feel you. Maybe they are still focusing on IS applications... it's my first time applying to this school so I'm not sure how the process works. I'll let you know if I hear anything. Keep me posted as well?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad