2023-2024 Einstein

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i interviewed and still haven’t heard anything … what in the past has that meant? It’s literally 5pm and I don’t want to go another night without sleep
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if we have to re-release the background check report if we already did it for another school? (mine says automatic release on certiphi) I can't tell if the report goes to AAMC -> schools or if it is a direct report for each school. Called both admissions and certiphi and got a less than satisfactory answer :/
 
does anyone know if we have to re-release the background check report if we already did it for another school? (mine says automatic release on certiphi) I can't tell if the report goes to AAMC -> schools or if it is a direct report for each school. Called both admissions and certiphi and got a less than satisfactory answer :/
Okay same! I was wondering that too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad