2023-2024 Wake Forest

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Been Complete since 7/3. Silence for me. I feel like they skipped over me. Do they send rejections before Christmas?
 
I was complete early August and still haven’t gotten an interview. I noticed people who applied later than me have received an interview. Is there still hope for one or have I been passed over? LM 84, ORM.
I've learned that your submission date means very little. Penn gave me an II two weeks after submission and Morsani was like a month after.

Anyways, solidarity. Submitted in mid August and I haven't heard anything from Wake Forest either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year there was a December 1st wave and the year prior it was a mid-Jan wave. This is on cycle track with only 15 respondents, so who knows for sure...
Thanks for this. i know in my session they said before the Christmas holiday, so it should be before Jan. But Dec 1 would also be really fast. I know last time they mentioned Nov 14/15 and they did come out that day, so I did not know if any recent interviewees were given a date.
 
From MSAR:
1702342572013.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad