2024-2025 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see on the MSAR they accept letters of interest (showing why you’d be a strong fit for the school and basically saying hey I’m really interested). Anyone know if they’re okay with a letter of interest before an interview invite but after secondary submission? I know some schools allow this and even encourage but wanted to see if anyone has more info on it for UCR
 
I see on the MSAR they accept letters of interest (showing why you’d be a strong fit for the school and basically saying hey I’m really interested). Anyone know if they’re okay with a letter of interest before an interview invite but after secondary submission? I know some schools allow this and even encourage but wanted to see if anyone has more info on it for UCR
It's a good question... I am also interested to know... anyone can shade some light here?
 
I see on the MSAR they accept letters of interest (showing why you’d be a strong fit for the school and basically saying hey I’m really interested). Anyone know if they’re okay with a letter of interest before an interview invite but after secondary submission? I know some schools allow this and even encourage but wanted to see if anyone has more info on it for UCR
Normally people send them after the interview. If you don't receive an interview by December then maybe it's worth it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont know why theyre making yall wait so long lol
Fr, I saw that last year there was like a single person on cycletrack who got in around when you did, and then they released the first big wave on Dec 4. Hoping (again) that today is the day. After getting the soft WL from Kaiser, and now WL'd at ETSU and USUHS, I feel like I'm COOKED
 
At this point I wish they just make a national decision day, let's say March 1st, all the schools release their decision on that day and you have 7 days to chose the school and drop the rest lol The uncertainty is killing me
 
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

When are they gonna drop these decisions lol
 
Yall know if they require research over the summer? Like ik most schools make their students do some type of research and im tryna get info on that.
 
Everything's alright when
She calls me back, she calls me back
Lost for a long time
Two parallel lines
Everything's alright when
She calls me back, she calls me back (yeah)

-- Noah Kahan

Please call me back UCR 😢
 
Fr, I saw that last year there was like a single person on cycletrack who got in around when you did, and then they released the first big wave on Dec 4. Hoping (again) that today is the day. After getting the soft WL from Kaiser, and now WL'd at ETSU and USUHS, I feel like I'm COOKED
Your gunna get Kaiser, I expect you to be my classmate lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We'll both get in because you will get attending medical school with the GOAT of sarcasm. There is no universe where that won't happen. 😤

Fr, it’s in the stars. Are you admitted to any other schools yet? I haven’t gotten into an MD program so currently I have my seat reserved at MSUCOM. Did you apply DO?
 
Fr, it’s in the stars. Are you admitted to any other schools yet? I haven’t gotten into an MD program so currently I have my seat reserved at MSUCOM. Did you apply DO?
Kaiser is my only interview thus far. This really is a black box if I got an early II for Kaiser but haven't gotten from other schools. I applied to 43 schools.

No, I didn't apply DO.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad