Letmeinpleaseucr
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lets be mad at the 2000$ deposits which are non refundable, not someone making a joke lolThat’s considered chargeback fraud and can have consequences. Grow up.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lets be mad at the 2000$ deposits which are non refundable, not someone making a joke lolThat’s considered chargeback fraud and can have consequences. Grow up.
Too many woke geniuses in here who think they’ll win the next nobel peace prizelets be mad at the 2000$ deposits which are non refundable, not someone making a joke lol
your right I apologize.Joking about committing fraud is not funny
My portal currently doesnt even have a deposit option.when is the deposit due for people who were admitted?
absolutely valid. mannn i’ll even appreciate a survey email just to feel somethingIma crash out if there is no action this week
I feel like this cycle is been slower than others for all the schools or idk if I am just impatient lolAre we all just so under qualified this year, that’s why it takes so long to reach any decision? 😂😂
lowkey might try tomorrow and see what happenssomeone should take one for the team and call and ask for a status update :,,,,,,)
You should try, I'm stressin cus my DO deposit is due tmr 🙁lowkey might try tomorrow and see what happens
worth a shot i thought november 15 was gonna be the day 😭You should try, I'm stressin cus my DO deposit is due tmr 🙁
Odd, cus on cycle track they accepted in like 4 batches in DecemberSo like they only accept one batch of students a month? As in we have to wait a month in between each batch? That sucks smh
Odd, cus on cycle track they accepted in like 4 batches in December
yeah she mentioned that there’s a few batches a month but that it can varyOdd, cus on cycle track they accepted in like 4 batches in December
YOOOO CONGRATS!JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!! I AM GOING TO UCR SOM, I AM GOING TO UCR SOM! I AM GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!!! MY DREAM SCHOOL! Just got the phone call!!!!!!!! the longest wait!!!!! WORTH IT!!!!! I am shaking in disbelief right now!!!!
ITS HAPPENING FKN FINALLY. Did u get any notice of the call?JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!! I AM GOING TO UCR SOM, I AM GOING TO UCR SOM! I AM GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!!! MY DREAM SCHOOL! Just got the phone call!!!!!!!! the longest wait!!!!! WORTH IT!!!!! I am shaking in disbelief right now!!!!
if you don’t mind, when did you interview?JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!! I AM GOING TO UCR SOM, I AM GOING TO UCR SOM! I AM GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!!! MY DREAM SCHOOL! Just got the phone call!!!!!!!! the longest wait!!!!! WORTH IT!!!!! I am shaking in disbelief right now!!!!
FINALLY! I am sure yours is coming soon!!!!! no notice, I was in a meeting, saw the no caller, I was like forget about the meeting! Picked up the phone, got the best news everITS HAPPENING FKN FINALLY. Did u get any notice of the call?
10/26if you don’t mind, when did you interview?
Please don't give up hope! I am sure they will cal you soon!!!!Man.. I’m 0/4 on interviews at this point 😔
are they done for today :,)
Nah, just a general applicant@Letmeinpleaseucr @Cofeenerd @HelpOthers! @vixon01 are any of you haider applicants?
General applicant here as well@Letmeinpleaseucr @Cofeenerd @HelpOthers! @vixon01 are any of you haider applicants?
So you weren't a UCR undergrad?Nah, just a general applicant
You weren't a UCR undergrad?General applicant here as well
Nah, but I lived in the High Desert for 20 years. Incredibly deep ties and my mission is purely on improving rural primary care as I lost two dads due to the lack of care here and was unhoused, seeing a drastically different side of healthcare. My story and mission basically mirror UCR which I think led to such an early A. Don't worry though, you'll get in. If you have any other questions, you can message me as well!So you weren't a UCR undergrad?
Yes! It is called the Haider program. A fixed number of seats is guaranteed for alumni and current students.Were you a UCR undergrad? @UCRgoat
Do they reserve a set number of sets for UCR alumni/current students?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.