You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed 9/12
Letmeinpleaseucr
Full Member
I interviewed Sept 26th I think, they had two other interview dates prior on Sep 10th and Sep 12th. those were the first interviews to occur.What were the dates for the interviews? I assumed 11/05 was the first date for interviews, but it doesn't seem to be.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pleasegimmeA
Full Member
i also interviewed on 10/26 :/ gotta stay hopefulDid anyone that got accepted also apply for PRIME? Also, @HelpOthers! and @vixon01 did you also interview on 10/26, if so I fear I’m cooked bc I interviewed that day too and didn’t hear anything :/
Congrats! Are you a haider applicant or went to UCR undergrad?Got acceptance call yesterday! Interviewed 10/26 🙂 received official email today
No I’m from socal but didn’t go to UCRCongrats! Are you a haider applicant or went to UCR undergrad?
Callie1234
New Member
Got the call yesterday!! So excited! Interviewed 10/26
Does anyone know if there is a deposit? I don't see any option in my portal
Does anyone know if there is a deposit? I don't see any option in my portal
Did you go to UCR for undergrad?Got the call yesterday!! So excited! Interviewed 10/26
Does anyone know if there is a deposit? I don't see any option in my portal
connection to IE?No I’m from socal but didn’t go to UCR
Yes lived here most of my lifeconnection to IE?
slownsteady02
Full Member
Prime applicant did u see the email? Is it a typo? A good sign??
aheartmadefullmetal
Full Member
about the BHM Celebration? It was misleading, got me so excited! But I think it's similar to the PRIME mixer invite/event I'm assumingPrime applicant did u see the email? Is it a typo? A good sign??
pleasegimmeA
Full Member
oh man they confirmed 1 batch per month?Yeah seems like they were true to their word of only one batch a month
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
slownsteady02
Full Member
Right same but like its says 2024 not 2025. So is it a mistake?about the BHM Celebration? It was misleading, got me so excited! But I think it's similar to the PRIME mixer invite/event I'm assuming
Prime applicant did u see the email? Is it a typo? A good sign??
Have you interviewed with PRIME?
slownsteady02
Full Member
Ohh ok and yes i have interviewed. You? I hope its a good sign lolYeah it’s a mistake, they put the right year on the rsvp formView attachment 396437
Do we think they might send more IIs soon? It's been sooo long according to cycletrack.
Letmeinpleaseucr
Full Member
With them sending a very small acceptance wave and the recent large wave, they will likely be sending more out soon. Prolly after the holidays.Do we think they might send more IIs soon? It's been sooo long according to cycletrack.
Callie1234
New Member
No I did not, but I grew up in IEDid you go to UCR for undergrad?
flowerflower0402
New Member
From my understanding when I interviewed, acceptances for PRIME start January 13th 🙂 so you are definitely still in the running 🙂Did anyone that got accepted also apply for PRIME? Also, @HelpOthers! and @vixon01 did you also interview on 10/26, if so I fear I’m cooked bc I interviewed that day too and didn’t hear anything :/
flowerflower0402
New Member
has anyone uploaded a letter of intent? If so? How long after your interview did you do so?
mindingmybeesknees
Full Member
nope radio silent since 8/2 😔
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
I interviewed 9/28 and even moved my interview from 9/12 on behalf of there error. I am praying they call.
daisyy0817
Full Member
I submitted my II 9/12 and haven't received anything either... losing hope ):
Letmeinpleaseucr
Full Member
They will likely send more just at a lower frequency. As current acceptances decline their spot they will have to offer additional interviews. Don't lose hope.no news after secondary application .. LM 74.. anymore II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
slownsteady02
Full Member
Any prime acceptances?
just got the A call around 7:30!! My cell service was terrible, so hoping I didn’t mishear
hey hey 1234
Full Member
CONGRATS!! Are you haider applicants?
Ya Boi
Full Member
I’m just a normal applicantCONGRATS!! Are you haider applicants?
are you a haider/ucr undergrad?just got the A call around 7:30!! My cell service was terrible, so hoping I didn’t mishear
slownsteady02
Full Member
@DrBlueWaters u got accepted into prime?
slownsteady02
Full Member
Congrats! Are you a prime applicant?+1 A call around 7:30pm! IE Native, interviewed 12/5
Thank you, regular applicant 🙂Congrats! Are you a prime applicant?
Non-haider, regular applicant. Interview was on 10/08are you a haider/ucr undergrad?
pleasegimmeA
Full Member
congrats on your acceptance! if you don’t mind answering, did you send any loi or update letters? i interviewed back in october as well and haven’t heard anything and have been so anxious especially now that december applicants are also getting acceptedNon-haider, regular applicant. Interview was on 10/08
any nov interviewees hear back? also getting anxious 🙁
Thanks! I drafted one up to send later this week, but hadn't sent it yetcongrats on your acceptance! if you don’t mind answering, did you send any loi or update letters? i interviewed back in october as well and haven’t heard anything and have been so anxious especially now that december applicants are also getting accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1158059
So it seems like they are delaying the decisions for Haider applicants that have interviewed?
IS (but not IE) II just now!! Interview dates were in early to mid feb. complete mid July
Last edited:
hey hey 1234
Full Member
Congratulations!! When did you submit?