This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Manifesting that by some miracle I could get off the waitlist July 11th. Current students keep saying they have classmates that get in during July and even right before class starts. Already deep into reapplication but it'd be a huge breath of relief if I could wake up to an email in the inbox. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone out there!!!!
 
It's been tough for me to accept this outcome. Because I didn't anticipate not getting in my life will significantly change.

It's ok though. I learnt something important. We are entitled to our actions, not the results of our actions. So take risks and do things that you are personally proud of without any expectation of gaining something externally. I wish I learned this sooner but I'm grateful I learned this while I'm young.
 
Does anyone know anyone who got off the Irvine waitlist? Hasn't been a single waitlist acceptance reported in the thread