This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XxSynapsexX

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So got my CBSE and got a 243. Got a 188 on the one 2 months before that. Was freaking out before the exam because I wasn't sure how much I actually knew. Still not sure its an accurate representation of my abilities because Ive only gone through like the first half of first aid and it felt like it was testing my strengths. I did do Anki and USMLE rx before so I supposed that paid off. I just started UWORLD. I plan to finish it and do incorrects along with 2-3 passes of FA,Sketchy, Pathoma in the next 5ish weeks.

I guess my main question is for people who got 250s, any tips on pushing to that level in 5 weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

So got my CBSE and got a 243. Got a 188 on the one 2 months before that. Was freaking out before the exam because I wasn't sure how much I actually knew. Still not sure its an accurate representation of my abilities because Ive only gone through like the first half of first aid and it felt like it was testing my strengths. I did do Anki and USMLE rx before so I supposed that paid off. I just started UWORLD. I plan to finish it and do incorrects along with 2-3 passes of FA,Sketchy, Pathoma in the next 5ish weeks.

I guess my main question is for people who got 250s, any tips on pushing to that level in 5 weeks?
thats impressive, may i ask which deck you used for anki? congrats!

I used a deck called anki usmle rx2.5

It was suggest by a reddit post of a guy bringing his score up from 198 to 257 in 2 months

What I loved about the deck is the questions were well written and it would show the screen shot of the page on First Aid of where it was located so it helped build strong visual memories.

Still looking for an answer to my question thoughh:(

Reactions: 1 users
I used a deck called anki usmle rx2.5

It was suggest by a reddit post of a guy bringing his score up from 198 to 257 in 2 months

What I loved about the deck is the questions were well written and it would show the screen shot of the page on First Aid of where it was located so it helped build strong visual memories.

Still looking for an answer to my question thoughh:(

Can you describe the deck a bit more?

Side note: I'm nowhere close to you score wise, but honestly that's the best thing you can do for now. Do tons of UWorld problems and let it guide your studying. You'll find out your weaknesses pretty damn fast. Just make sure you do it all on random to make sure it's the most accurate score predictor.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you describe the deck a bit more?

Side note: I'm nowhere close to you score wise, but honestly that's the best thing you can do for now. Do tons of UWorld problems and let it guide your studying. You'll find out your weaknesses pretty damn fast. Just make sure you do it all on random to make sure it's the most accurate score predictor.

Idk what else there is to describe, it just asks recall questions and sometimes small clinical vignettes about specific details in first aid. I feel like actively learning first aid this way helped me give a good picture of it. Whereas most of my classmates are dreading reading first aid, I feel like alot of it is in my memory but its a matter of now solidifying it with outside explanations and being able to recall it all at once

Reactions: 1 user
Could you post a link to that anki deck? I remember reading that reddit post as well but could not find a working link.

Reactions: 1 user