Bordeaux

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
What should I do with a 28Q...I don;t care about what school i go to...just want tp be an american grad...and i want to be part of the 2003 freshman class...should i retake?

Hoo\/er

if($profit){replicate();}
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2002
www.medschoolhell.com
Status (Visible)
I think that you have a great chance with a 28Q and a 3.6 GPA. You should have decent ECs, write a good PS, and apply to a wide range of schools. Another person posted a similar question regarding their stats (29 MCAT, 3.5 GPA), so you might want to check out that thread.

Hoovah

MSTP boy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 22, 2001
Portland
Visit site
Status (Visible)
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bordeaux:
<strong>What should I do with a 28Q...I don;t care about what school i go to...just want tp be an american grad...and i want to be part of the 2003 freshman class...should i retake?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think you'll have a decent chance, at least at your state school(s). :)

About the Ads

Wahoo07

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Is the 28 balanced? If it is, then you've got a good shot. If it's lopsided, then you might want to think about retaking.

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
"Picksburgh"
Idonthaveone
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
You are very close to the average score for matriculants. I would go ahead and apply to a wide range of schools. Only retake if you think you can significantly improve your score.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads