This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sam5140

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from Illinois. I have a 3.5 and 500.

Upward Trend: 3.7 GPA last two years

3 years of research
+200 community service
shadowed MD and DO

2 DO school interviews last year, but very late in the cycle.

What are my chances for DO schools and low-tier MD schools if I have already applied and done with secondaries?
 
I think chances for MD schools are zero. But always try U ILL. Add SIU is you're from southern IL.

For DO schools fine, except for the coastal Touros, CCOM and AZCOM. Apply broadly.


I am from Illinois. I have a 3.5 and 500.

Upward Trend: 3.7 GPA last two years

3 years of research
+200 community service
shadowed MD and DO

2 DO school interviews last year, but very late in the cycle.

What are my chances for DO schools and low-tier MD schools if I have already applied and done with secondaries?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad