3.68/31 with red flag?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orangeman25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so I was recently verified and upon looking at the PDFs released to schools, I noticed something alarming. On about a third of my EC descriptions, the spacing/formatting is odd and messed up. It looks something like this:

A cat was running down the block really quickly. It was running at approximately 15 mph but it could not keep up with the dog running
at 20 mph. It lost the race and thus had to accept its fate that cats are worse than dogs. The cat felt bad about this but slowly realized that such fate is inevitable in life
and that canines will always be superior to felines. But then the cat developed superpowers and crushed the dog.

So basically, the spacing looks really odd. I'm not sure how this happened, but a third of my descriptions are like this. Is this a red flag guys?? @Goro ???

Edit: okay SDN automatically fixes odd spacing. But just imagine one sentence filling the whole line followed by a sentence cutting off mid-line and wrapping onto the next line. etc, etc

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry about it.

Okay so I was recently verified and upon looking at the PDFs released to schools, I noticed something alarming. On about a third of my EC descriptions, the spacing/formatting is odd and messed up. It looks something like this:

A cat was running down the block really quickly. It was running at approximately 15 mph but it could not keep up with the dog running
at 20 mph. It lost the race and thus had to accept its fate that cats are worse than dogs. The cat felt bad about this but slowly realized that such fate is inevitable in life
and that canines will always be superior to felines. But then the cat developed superpowers and crushed the dog.

So basically, the spacing looks really odd. I'm not sure how this happened, but a third of my descriptions are like this. Is this a red flag guys?? @Goro ???

Edit: okay SDN automatically fixes odd spacing. But just imagine one sentence filling the whole line followed by a sentence cutting off mid-line and wrapping onto the next line. etc, etc

Jackie-Chan-Meme-Template.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
On about a third of my EC descriptions, the spacing/formatting is odd and messed up. It looks something like this:

So one of your ECs is refereeing Anamilia Track & Field? Sweet. Be ready to talk about that in the interview for sure.

Reactions: 1 user
I imagine adcoms see this all the time. Don't sweat the small stuff.

That is not a red flag. Don't be neurotic.

Is a screw up in the formatting of my resume a red flag? Just realized it after I submitted. Hoping the answer is the same...

Is a screw up in the formatting of my resume a red flag? Just realized it after I submitted. Hoping the answer is the same...
did you read any of the posts besides OP's in this thread? if that is the biggest worry you have, then stop worrying.

Last edited: