3.93 cGPA / 506 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

spartawdw

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can delete U of Wisconsin, Colorado, Kentucky as they accept very few OOS applicants with your stats. You should be applying to Central Michigan, Western Michigan and Wayne State also.

Reactions: 1 user
You can delete U of Wisconsin, Colorado, Kentucky as they accept very few OOS applicants with your stats. You should be applying to Central Michigan, Western Michigan and Wayne State also.

Thank you! Colorado is my dream so that's pretty disappointing but maybe I'll just take a chance on that one. Any other OOS schools I would be an attractive candidate for? I know my MCAT is below desired but I can't see improving in this short time frame

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Colorado is my dream so that's pretty disappointing but maybe I'll just take a chance on that one. Any other OOS schools I would be an attractive candidate for? I know my MCAT is below desired but I can't see improving in this short time frame
Other schools where you have a chance for an interview include:
Albany
Drexel
Creighton
Tulane

Your GPA and extra curricular look great, but your MCAT is on the low end for MD schools. That being said, I believe you still have a good chance if you apply broadly.

Your GPA and extra curricular look great, but your MCAT is on the low end for MD schools. That being said, I believe you still have a good chance if you apply broadly.

Thank you! And yeah I'm a bit disappointed with my MCAT score, so I'm glad I worked hard for my GPA to (somewhat) buffer that