30 years old and dental school

Started by yo21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

People keep stumbling across this thread so here's my story. Thanks for yours. I'm 27, studied computer science and quit my job recently and starting pre-reqs this summer. If I get in the first try I'll matriculate at 30. I'd much rather celebrate my 30th as a D1 and broke than as a software engineer whose miserable wishing I'd done it lol. We got this.
 
People keep stumbling across this thread so here's my story. Thanks for yours. I'm 27, studied computer science and quit my job recently and starting pre-reqs this summer. If I get in the first try I'll matriculate at 30. I'd much rather celebrate my 30th as a D1 and broke than as a software engineer whose miserable wishing I'd done it lol. We got this.
I started pre-reqs at 28. Applied and accepted at 30. You got this! Please message me if you need anything!