3412 posts!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow! I just found out what happens if you click on the search button under your last post. It lists all your previous posts (for some reason 3412 for me, rather than the 3468 noted under my username). Hmmmmmmmmm......What have i been doing with my life that I had time for that many posts in the last 15 months?!?! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

really cool!

good for u!

wow i should be getting to 3000 posts in another 3 or 4 years

;)

Members don't see this ad :)
how do you accumulate that many posts? i've been here so long and still aren't up there... not that i'm counting- the little machine does it for me.
p

Originally posted by SMW
What have i been doing with my life that I had time for that many posts in the last 15 months?!?! :eek:

SMW-- didn't you have surgery on both feet?? I'd say that gives you plenty of time to post!! However you managed it, keep up the good work-- you give great advice!!

optho, SMW's in one of the more enviable positions this side of jot: she's deferring a year from a top ten med school (columbia) to see if she can get into her cheaper and equally awesome state school of UW. that would be awesome, to have a year off to troll around....I mean....uhh.....give advice on SDN :)

Originally posted by SMW
Wow! I just found out what happens if you click on the search button under your last post. It lists all your previous posts (for some reason 3412 for me, rather than the 3468 noted under my username). Hmmmmmmmmm......What have i been doing with my life that I had time for that many posts in the last 15 months?!?! :eek:

maybe u've deleted about 50 posts?

lol
someone must feel proud today

Originally posted by Ophtho_MudPhud
Are you in medicine right now?

No, I'm taking two years off between college and med school! As DW points out, I have the luxury of posting without the stress of applying or being an MS1 this year. :D :cool: :D

Originally posted by Sweet Tea
SMW-- didn't you have surgery on both feet?? I'd say that gives you plenty of time to post!! However you managed it, keep up the good work-- you give great advice!!

Thank you both, Sweet Tea, and Optho, for the kind words. You both give pretty darned good advice yourselves. :) :)

I love :love: SDN and don't think I would have been nearly as successful with the application process if I hadn't found it when I did last July, just after submitting my AMCAS. So a huge thank-you to everyone on SDN who has informed, supported and entertained me for the last 15 months (and especially the last 6 weeks with my feet elevated and/or barely able to walk in dorky moonboot-looking things -- thank God I'm not interviewing!) :love:

Originally posted by SMW
I love :love: SDN and don't think I would have been nearly as successful with the application process if I hadn't found it when I did last July, just after submitting my AMCAS. So a huge thank-you to everyone on SDN who has informed, supported and entertained me for the last 15 months (and especially the last 6 weeks with my feet elevated and/or barely able to walk in dorky moonboot-looking things -- thank God I'm not interviewing!) :love:

you forgot to say: "i'd like to thank the academy..." :p